Small World | Chapter 11 | Final Chapter

You strain to try to reach your head away from the knife, sweat and tears streaming down your face. You gasp for air and the corners of your vision turn black. You look into Bob's eyes, they were crazed and angry.

He reached the knife back to strike and plunged it into you stomach, you let out a loud groan of pain. "You're done trying to run, this is the last time you'll ever do anything again." He smiled widely and inched his face closer to yours.

"I'll... I'll kill... you..." you whispered as blood dripped from the corners of your mouth. He began to laugh and dropped you onto the ground with a thud. You crawled away with your hand gripping the knife, you're gonna make him pay.

You made little progress at getting away before your hand landed on something small and hard. You brushed the snow away and found a large rock, you grabbed it and turned around on your back. He was just standing by that tree, watching you with a look of twisted amusement on his face.

You lifted yourself up carefully, enough for you to stand. You hid the rock behind your back as he stepped towards you. "Now, now darlin... You can't just keep trying when you know you'll fail." You stepped back, a slight smirk forming on your face.

He reached you and almost grabbed the knife out of your stomach. Your blood stained the snow a bright red, you knew this was most likely gonna be the last chance you had. You took a deep breath and your free hand gripped the knife in your stomach.

You yanked it out and lodged it in his throat, he gasped quickly and held his throat. You took the change to start bludgeoning him on the head, you hit his forehead repeatedly until you could see the pain leave his eyes.

He stood there for a moment before his body went limp and fell on top of you. You got the breath knocked out of you, after you gained it back you still bludgeoned him. You did this until your arm couldn't do it anymore.

Your adrenaline had finally wore off, and you could now feel all the pain fully. Your stomach ached at your throat still felt as if it were being squeezed. You laid there, blood pooling onto the snow and being crushed by a murderer... but you had finally killed him...

You let your gaze wander up to the sky, the stars were beautiful... you smiled and tears welled up into your eyes. Your vision was fading now and you were becoming lightheaded because of the lack of oxygen. You closed your eyes and finally felt at peace, the pain didn't bother you much anymore and you felt no regret for this anymore.

The world faded away from you, the background noises died down and so did your heart. You were alone, just yourself and the void around you... 'I guess this is what it's like to be dead...' You felt the pain melt away and  with it went your consciousness. This was it...

(586 words!)

(586 words!)

OMG!!!! The support on this is so amazing, I'm really proud of this story and I love the ending for it, Bob isn't all the way dead though, and he eventually get's back alive again and moves towns. Thank you all so much for reading this it was so fun to make!