➪Chapter One: The meet

It had been a tragedy for Wednesday Addams. She was moving and joining some stupid old 'boarding school'.

Both her mother and father joined this school when they were around her age and she couldn't understand why it benefitted her. So what she got in trouble for attacking a school bully? It was to protect her brother.

Pugsley. Her little brother. She didn't show much emotion—actually that was a lie. She never even heard of the term, but she wanted to protect her brother.

Wednesday didn't believe in showing emotions. What good did that do? Why laugh and smile when you could enjoy much more with the interest of death.

Death was coming along anyways, why not look forward to it.

That was Wednesday's motto. She loved the terms with death and dark colors. It was practically her spirit.

"Wednesday, Dear, get out of the car." Her mother smiled as she stood up nice and tall.

She didn't want to get out the car at all. If she was being honest, she wanted to go back home.

When she got out of the car she saw nothing but the rudest reminder of how far she was from her parents. Of course they would attend a school like this. What did her parents expect out of her with this, anyways?

Wednesday was not that type of girl. No she was quite the opposite, many might even mistake her as something other than human.

"I don't want to be here, mother." Wednesday muttered as she stood straight up on her toes. Two long black pink tails hung from both sides of Wednesday's shoulders. "Why couldn't I go trailing in a cemetery, or possibly you could take away my tv."

"You haven't touched that tv since your father got it for you. If I believe correctly, you don't even like watching tv. That wouldn't be a punishment."

"That would be a punishment. I would be sacrificing the great value of money that could be traded for that old thing. We could just go back home and forget about this terrible waste of a school." Wednesday face wore a blank expression.

"Don't be silly dear. I've been at this school longer than years could count. I'm sure you would love it very much." She says before she pulled out a necklace. "Here you are."

"What's this? A penny with a string attached to it?"

Morticia rolled her eyes at her daughters foolishness. "It's a W and a M on it. It's also a symbol of our connection."

"Which one of your spirits suggested this toe curling tchotchke?"

Morticia furrowed a brow before looking over to her husband. "Are we all stir clear with her things?" She questioned as she stood up to her best abilities.

"Yes, everything is unpacked."

Pugsley stepped up and wrapped his arms right around his older sister. "I'm really going to miss you. I wouldn't ever picture what things would be without you around."

Wednesday stood with yet the lingering blank stare. "I could assure you that your life wouldn't be as moody and miserable without me around. Maybe you can indulge on the human behavior of the internet. It's rotten for the brain and affective towards the learning abilities but most of all, it slows down your boredom. You'll have much time to learn the quantities while I'm away." She still hasn't moved from her spot.

Pugsley smiled before pulling back from the hug. "I know that you'll miss me."

"Most definitely doubt that." Wednesday turned over to her parents to see their lips already attacking each other. It was a painful sight to see.