Epilogue

A/N: read to the very end :/

About a few weeks later, They finally took down the Hyde. Turns out Tyler and Miss Thornhill was up to this all.

That was quite the worse betrayal that Wednesday ever received.

But it was okay, because things were getting better.

After the fire, the school had been getting back into shape and being the best that it could be.

Only problem was that Wednesday was having a hard time remembering what happened after the fire.

She was having a hard time remembering what happened after that.

"I think you should have stayed where you were in the first place." Miss Thornhill said as she held a sword in her hand.

Wednesday scoffed as she watched Xavier stand at the door frame.

"I guess Addams do have the tendency of sacrificing themselves for love."

Just as she threw the sword, Tyler jumped out and saved him.

Wednesday didn't even care to ask what the hell was going on. Her lungs were closing and the heat was pressuring her.

Miss Thornhill stepped up as she hit her enough to the point where she fell down.

"WEDNESDAY!" The psychic heard her name being called as she hit the ground. Her eyes slowly flashed open as it contained blurry. "WEDNESDAY!" She heard her name again. She then felt the hands of Enid surround her face. "We have to get out of here, everything's going to blow up and everyone's outside."

Wednesday kept flickering her eyes open and shut. "You came back for me?" She asked as she smiled.

Enid tried to lift her up, "of course I did, I wouldn't leave you behind." She says before lifting her up. "Come on, I got you." She held one of Wednesdays arms over her shoulder.

Wednesday looked down to the huge and open cut on her leg. "I can't walk, I can't do it." She winced in pain.

Enid shook her head, "no, we are going to make it out together, you can do this."

Wednesday limped with her arm still surrounding Enid's shoulder as the fire began to increase. The flames were higher and unbearable.

That was the last thing she remembered that day. And then she woke up the next day with everything pitch and perfect.

"Hey," Enid smiled at her as she rolled over and planted a small kiss to Wednesdays cheek. "How did you sleep?"

"I didn't." Wednesday assured as she turned to face her friend.

Enid sat up as a frown immediately was planted on her face. "What do you mean you didn't?  That's not good or healthy."

"Neither is my obsession with you, I don't see you complaining about that." Wednesday pointed out as Enid sat up, her face heated on as she rolled her eyes.

"Can't you be serious for just a moment, I'm trying to have a conversation with you."

"I'm being serious, more serious than ever."

"Right, and that's why I'm still your friend?" Enid asked as she pushed forward and off of her bed.

Wednesday reached out and took Enid's hand into hers, "don't be. Be my girlfriend. That's only if you want though because I wouldn't ever want to push you into something that-"

She was cut off when Enid leaned down and placed a soft kiss onto her girlfriends lips. "Oh you were already my girlfriend there was no way that we were going on for this long and you defined yourself as single. I would have killed you. But it's good to hear you say it." Enid assured.

Wednesday rolled her eyes, "very me like, it's almost alluring."

"You love it.." Enid teased before Wednesday pulled her down and rolled on top of her.

Wednesday leaned down and pecked the werewolf on the lips once again. "yup, and I love y..."

With a simple light,  Wednesday gasped up as she looked around, her vision was smearing out and the blurriness cleared away. She watched as the doctors ran in and out of the room.

"SHE'S AWAKE!"

Wednesday sat up as she looked around a bit. The tubes were hooked onto her arms and her eyes widened at the sight.

The doctor rushed into the room, "How many fingers am I holding up?" He questioned with a pen and note pad in his hand. "Can you hear me?" He asked before taking out stethoscope as he held it up to her chest. "You're perfectly fine."

Wednesday looked around as she scratched the back of her head. "Where am I? Where's Enid?"

The doctor smiled, "it's great that you have your memories. After the incident 4 months ago-"

"4 months? What incident? Where's Enid?"

The doctor took a deep breath, "calm down, Enid is fine. She woke up a few weeks prior."

Relief hit her "What happened? Why am I in the hospital in the first place?" Wednesday asked as she started to relax.

"After the fire, Enid had... tried to save you but she broke into wolf form and unfortunately things didn't go as planned. She's okay now, she just... uh, she doesn't know who you are."

Wednesday scoffed as she let out a dry chuckle. "Okay all jokes aside but bring me my girlfriend."

"I can't do that, she doesn't know who you are and she's suffering from a few-"

"Doctor." One of the nurses called.

"Yes?" He turned to face her.

"Patient Sinclair is here to see you, she says that she is finally ready to visit Ms. Addams, only if the patient is ready." The nurse assured.

Wednesday shook her head way to fast as she got a headache. "Yes, please."

The door opened a bit wider as the doctor stepped away from the bed. "I will give you two a minute."

Enid was now into eyesight. She stepped forwarded as the nurse and doctor left out of the room. Enid was limping a little but that was because of her leg. "Hi..." the room grew silent for a moment. "I'm Enid." The werewolf reached her hand out but then quickly dropped it. "You probably already know that... I'm sorry"

Wednesday frowned as she slowly got up from the bed. Unsteadily. "Don't be sorry, you don't need to be sorry for anything, ever."

"I just know that it's going to be a hard time since we aren't dating-"

"Oh."

Oh.

It finally sunk in that they weren't going to be anymore.

Wednesday couldn't force someone to be with her if they didn't know anything about her, she especially couldn't do that to Enid.

"I... I know this is different for us both but we can at least try to be friends. I heard from Ms. Weems that she would even allow you to move back in and become roommates again, I might not know you or remember you but I'm always in the mood for new friends."

"I can't do that." Wednesday turned away from her girlfriend. "It pains me too much to be a room with you."

"I'm sorry, Wednesday. I just..."

Wednesday shook her head as she laid on hospital bed. "You don't get it. You want to be my friend with no memory of me. While you think it'll be easy for me? I love you, Enid. I love you so much and I can't pain myself! I hate feelings, but because of you, I have them." She turned to face the window as she felt a warm tear slide down her cheek. "Leave."

Enid felt sad, she wanted to hug her and tell her that she remembered her and that it would be okay but she couldn't.

It would be a lie if she did.

(A/n:Read book 2 before you start being dramatic )