| 21 |

Back To ATL

~ 2 months later ~

This is my third time in a new life. Moving back to the A is not what I wanted but it's what I have to do. I got a new spot in ATL where I can do all my photography work and I bought me a nice lil mansion.

I moved back here a month ago and I ran into alot of people I knew from high school.

As for my emotional being, I'm recovery. It's gonna be hard.

My first love and first child.

I exited my car and started walking to the studio. Something bumped into me and made me lose balance but it pull me back up before I could reach the floor.

Looking up, I saw a handsome man. He's was a nice browny, with brown eyes, white pearly teeth.

"I'm so sorry!" He apologized.

I smiled. "It's okay"

He nodded and walked away.

I walked inside and got prepared for the photo shoot of the day.

Someone entered and I turned around and saw my new client, Carly.

"Hey" she said walking in with her 3 year old daughter.

"Hey. You ready?" She nodded.

"Alright take a seat in this big ole chair" she sat and I started on her make up. Afterwards, they got dressed and I put a little make up on the cutie then we took out the pictures. People think that taking pictures is something simple. It's an art.

We went through them and afterwards, she left and and I decided to wash them.

Since Tamara wasn't here today it was only me. I looked around. I've accomplished just what I wanted but yet I feel alone.

I was shaken out my thoughts by someone walking in. I turned around and saw D'Liya.

"Hey girl" she said walking to me. When I moved back her, Liya and I met up and I told her wassup. Every day after work, if she's not busy she come by to see me.

"Hey" I said flexing my neck.

"You ready? " she asked.

I nodded. I grabbed my bag and my keys. I locked up then we left.

We decided to drive to this restaurant downtown.

I wasn't even dressed properly. I had on some white Topshop sleeveless tunic with Forever 21 skinny jeans and Stuart Weitzman heels. My hair was in a sloppy bun and I was tired.

As we walked in, I noticed someone. It was the guy from earlier. He was dressed in a black and white Tuxedo and my, he looked gorgeous.

After getting seated at a table, we ordered.

The guy was there with other male friends who all had dates. He was an exception.

"Do you know him? You've been staring at him since we got here" Liya said.

"We bumped into each other earlier" I said.

"Oh. So have you heard from Jonah since?"

I wish I have.

"No, but that's how it's suppose to be. He doesn't want anything to do with me"

"I still can't believe it. He told you that on his hospital bed after the girl he was dating robbed him? Damn"

I shrugged.

I felt someone staring at me and looked around and saw the guy from earlier.

He was smiling and give a slight nod. I smiled back and took a sip of the wine.