|9|

Today is my first appointment and guess what? Jonah can't come!

Why?

Because of Dad.

Anyway, everything has changed. Dad doesn't talk to me, mom only talk if it's about the baby, nana still supports me, the girls are down for for me, Milan and Aden are even more happier than I am.

I was just stepping out the shower. Before I go to school today, I have to go the doctor so I did my hygiene stuff then looked for an outfit. I wore my thrift shop tunic with a pair of black jeans and my Bettye Muller navy sneaker. I grabbed my black Alexander McQueen tote bag and put in some money and my phones. I looked at my hair in the mirror and saw that it was still straight so I just put it in a neat ponytail, added some red lipstick and my gold accessories and perfume.

I walked downstairs and saw a plate with pancakes, bacons and eggs with a glass of orange juice. I started eating. When I was finished, I washed my dishes and left.

I pulled up to the hospital and took a seat.

As I was waiting, I picked up a Forbes magazine and went through it, just to buy time. Then I heard someone sobbing next to me.

I looked up and saw a girl around my age with red puffy eyes. She had smooth brown skin, with long Brazilian weave and hazel eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked concerned.

She stared at me before finally speaking. "I found out I was pregnant a month ago for my boyfriend and now he doesn't want anything to do with me. Talking bout I just wanna trap him" it made me sad to hear about that.

"Look girl. You look like you're as old as I am and hell yeah I'm pregnant too. A month to be exact. When I found out I was pregnant I was scared but my boyfriend was more happy than I. When I finally told my parents, my dad told him to stay away from me. My point is, your boyfriend-

"Ex boyfriend"

"He's a lame ass nigga. As Domo Wilson said, pregnancy is what happens when YOU nut in a girl. Stop accusing HER of trying to trap you. YOU had two options PULLOUT or use a RUBBER nigga you trapping yourself"

She smiled.

"You a cool ass chick. First I thought you were one of them spoil ass kids but you down to earth" she said observing me.

I laughed.

"We should hangout. I need people like you in my life" she said laughing.

"I'm Nyla"

"D'Liya"

We exchanged number.

"Nyla Wright" some called.

"That's me. It was nice to meet you, D'Liya"

"Same here girl"

I walked to the office and took a seat.

"Hey Nyla"

"Hey Dr. Stevenson"

"How are you today?"

"Good good"

"Okay. Come lie over here"

I did as told and she raised up my tunic and rubbed something on my tummy.

"Look at the screen" I looked.

"That's the little baby. As of now, it's heart rate is normal. I should say everything is normal" I smiled.

She cleaned off my stomach then we walked back to her desk.

"Okay you know what to do; make your next appointment which is next month. Try to stay away from fatty food. Eat more veggies and fruits if you want a healthy baby" I nodded.