Chapter V

J O N A H
I walked into school with the crew. As usual, girls were just staring or mumbling something to their friends.
I waited at Ny's locker and was running late as usual. Soon she walked in wearing a pair of sweats, a sweatshirt and socks with slides.mi shook my head. She hugged me and I kissed her forehead.
"Why you looked so stressed?" I asked caressing her cheeks with my thumb.
"I forgot that I had this Maths test so I woke up like around 5 to practice" she said getting her stuff from her locker.
I collected her bag and all her stuff as I walked her to class.
I walked her into her class and rest her stuff on her desk.
"Good luck with your test" I kissed her forehead and walked out.

I walked into English B class. I took my usual seat at the back and soon Gabby found herself walking over to me.
"Hey Jonah" I nodded.
"I miss you" I laughed.
"What you miss about me?"
"Everything" I shook my head.
"You never had me so how could you miss me. Anyway, leave I got work to do"
I took out my book and started reading chapter 13.

N Y L A
Tapping my pencil on the desk, I looked around for Mr. Lee.
"Relax Nyla. He'll be here soon" I turned around and saw Malik.
I rolled my eyes. "How come you don't chill with me no more?" He asked.
I shrugged. "I'm invisible to people that's why" I said.
"Why you say that?"
"The party. You met Emily and soon forgot about me but it's all cool or Wateva. I got my people" I said trying to end the convo.
"I'm sorry. She was just so straight forward you on the other hand was sending me mix signals-
I cut him off. "Can we not talk about this right now?" He shrugged and walked off.

K A L O N I E
I was in Geography class when I heard Emily talking shit.
"Yeah my sister is a hoe. Now she f***ing with Jonah" I turned to look at her.
"You're a b*tch, you know that?"
"And who are you?" She asked.
"Hmm, Lonie"
"Oh yeah you're LeBron's side piece"
"You're mistaken. I'm his one and only" I said.
"That's not what he's been telling Keisha" See Keisha, she's a hoe. A low down dirty ass hoe. She been with every nigga in this school and in ATL. She's had about 5 abortions and 3 miscarriage.
I shot her a glare.
"Sorry sweedie, don't look at me. Go talk to your so called boyfriend" I turned around and took out my phone.
😍 Lonieeee😈✨: We got some serious talking to do.
😍 Babyy😘💍: What happen baby?
😍 Lonieeee😈✨: Keisha happened.
He didn't reply after so I know it was true.

A T L U N C H
Nyla looked at me and she knew something was up.
"Are you going to tell me or are you going to stare at the door till whoever walks in" I shrugged and in walked LeBron with his friends.
He walked over to kiss me but I turned my face causing him to kiss my hair instead.
He sighed. "What happen Kalonie?"
"As I said, Keisha happened" I said staring at him.
"Oh! We told your ass to tell her!" Quan, one of his friends said.
"What happened between you and Keisha? And don't you dare lie to me!" I said.
"Keisha happened when we had that argument. I was stressed and needed some heads so she came to my needs. We did it a couple of times but no feelings attached. I love you"I slapped him with all the energy I had in me.
"One argument, one f***ing argument and that is what you did. I hate you right now, you disgust me" I grabbed my bag and walked out.

N Y L A
I shook my head.
I picked up my can of coke and emptied it on LeBron then ran off behind Lonie. I wasn't going to sit there and watch my cousin get hurt my a boy who can easily get replaced.
I walked in the bathroom and saw her crying. I'll admit, I'm very weird when it comes to comforting people. I say the dumbest things.
I walked over to her and held her in my arms.
"I'll make you mac & cheese if you stop crying" she chuckled.
"You're a real dumbass when it comes to comforting" she said cleaning up.
"Well I try" I shrugged.
"And I thank you" we hugged and walked out. Then the bell rang.
"See you after school" she said.
"Yeah hun" I walked off to English.