Chapter 8

Alex rushed to the restaurant and immediately went to the bar counter. He also noticed a staff being scolded by a customer. So he came here. Yuki bowed down when she saw Alex approaching her with a frown on his face. A waiter assigned there.

"What's wrong here?" Alex immediately asked.

"Are you the owner here? Tell your stupid staff to get their work done.Look, the order that was given to me was wrong, and water was thrown on me!" Shouted by the arrogant customer. Alex's eyes widened as he looked at Yuki, Yuki was already teary eyed.

"Sir... He knew I was carrying a lot, but he still blocked my path with his foot, and he rubbed my arm so I poured water on him. good thing it's not all that's on the tray." Yuki said. 

"what are you saying that I'm a liar? I am a customer here, you are good at creating stories." And Yuki was about to be slapped by the customer when Alex caught his arm and punched him. The man fell down because of this.

"The next time you come here to my restaurant to be rude, that's not the only thing you'll reach for!" Alex said angrily. Clarisse and the bartender who was currently at the counter approached and did not see the incident.

"Young master what happened?" Clarisse asked in surprise.

"Y-young master? M-means? You are the grandson of...." The customer was surprised to hear what Clarisse said.

"And Maybe you forget where you are." Alex said.

"Yes. It's me. What are you waiting for? Are you leaving? Or should I add more to that?" And Alex picked up the chair and was about to approach the customer when Clarisse and the bartender weaned Alex.

So the customer immediately ran out of the restaurant. When the customer left, Alex threw the chair which scared even more some staff who peeped from the kitchen.

"What are you looking at? Do you want to follow the customer? Do you want to lose your job!" Alex shouted so the staff immediately entered and looked at Yuki. "And you, if you want your customers to respect you, fix your clothes. because you don't hold people's thoughts. you will be really insulted. Look at yourself." and he looked at Clarisse. "And next time I don't want to see your staffs wearing like this. It's like you're ready to rape." Alex said annoyed and kicked the table and went to Counter.

so Clarisse and the bartender approached the counter.

"Oh! Good morning young master. What wind drove you to come here? Hmmm?" Clarisse said with a raised eyebrow.

"Please give me some of your stronger wine there. I want to relax." And he at down.

The bartender and Clarisse looked at each other. "Ehem! But It's too early to drink. is there a problem sir?" Clarisse said.

Alex said nothing and went to the VVIP room. they just shrugged and Clarisse followed Alex.

Alex sat down and kicked the table in front of him.Clarisse was surprised because she saw it. so he felt a little scared.

"A-ahm... Alex? sorry for what happened earlier. And Is there a problem? You know you can talk to me, right?" Clarisse said carefully and sat in front of Alex.

Alex facepalmed and told Clarisse what happened earlier. Clarisse was surprised by this.

"Sir Peter of all people? What did your daddy eat and think that? He knows that you hate that cousin of yours. And Do you have to be in a relationship to become a CEO? Maybe they just want a grandchild?" Clarisse said.

"I don't even know why dad is like that? they know that I don't want to start a family yet. even have a relationship." Alex held his hair. Clarisse was silent while Alex continued to speak and complained.

"what if you just look for someone who will pretend to be in a relationship with you?like hired Boyfriend or girlfriend?" Clarisse said with a big smile. Alex looked at him and his eyes narrowed.

"Are you alright? Don't you know the family I have? They will know that soon. You are too ugly to think of a solution." Alex Just shake your head.

"Why don't you try? There's nothing wrong with trying. When you become CEO, break up with him or her. Well, like I said, you're two just pretending, which means it's just a contract." Clarisse clarified. Alex was quiet and seemed to be thinking.

"Where can I find my fake lover? I'm probably just looking, my parents already know. Mostly mom. You know that. Even if he is quiet, he knows everything." Alex said.

"So You like?Do you like my idea? Do you want me to help you? I know someone." Clarisse had a big smile.

"Who else do you know? You know, I'm afraid of your ideas. I almost perished because of those ideas of yours." Alex complain.

"Ay wow! When did I When did I put you in danger? I didn't remember anything." Clarisse said.

"So Who is that you know? Can that be trusted? Maybe that person is just after for money? And frame us up?" Alex said.

"When you said that, half yes, half no. Half yes because yes, he really needs money, and to frame you up? It's a big mistake because This person is very kind. And I think he will agree immediately because... he has a crush on you." Clarisse's voice suddenly whispered at her last words.

"What? Are you saying something?" Alex said And looked at her sharply.

"Hahaha. Nothing. I said, Is it okay with you?For sure he will agre, especially he has a big need." Clarisse's big smile.

"okay when can I talk to that person?"

"Tomorrow night. Because today is his day off." Clarisse with a big smile.

Sawattdeeee 🙏 my dear cuties out there 😘🥰😝 here's the update for todey's bidyow 😂Sorry just updated now. Your cutie author is a bit busy. I hope you like it. Not a GN but have a good day and godbless! Jubjub! 😝🥰😘