Chapter 43

Alex's POV:

"Can we go to sleep? I'm tired." Natasha said as I hugged him. We are going to sleep. He's been out of the mood for a week. He was quiet, thinking deeply and smiling sparingly. I didn't do anything wrong to make him angry. He also allowed me to work again. because I can't stand being here all the time because of my meetings.

I'm worried about him too. I have also talked to mom, even Natalia and uncle Finley who are always with him. They say that he doesn't say anything if he has a problem. I only see him like this now.And I'm scared because maybe one day he might tell me that he's not happy with me anymore.

I hugged him and kissed him on the shoulder. He just turned his back on me. "Do we have a problem babe? Did I do something wrong to you? Or did I do something you didn't like? Like when I went back to work? Do you want me here again? I will do everything you want." Yes I will indeed. Because he is very important to me in everything I have now.

He didn't answer. He stood up from lying down and took his pillow. He tried to go out but I preceded him and locked the door.

"You know, I'm not a fortune teller to know what's on your mind. What exactly is your problem?" I said but I was trying to be calm. Because he's like my mom, he don't want to raise voice at them because it's a big insult to them.

"We don't have a problem, we are okay. So don't worry." He said in a low voice and looked at me with a smile. I can see the sadness and pain in his eyes. Why? What did I do?

"Really? I do not believe you. If we're okay, why are you acting like that? Did you think I didn't notice? Even the people here. They notice you like that. So they thought I was fighting you. I'm your husband, whatever your problem is, tell me. We will face it together." I said.

"Not really. I'm sorry if you notice that I'm different lately, I'm just really tired I'm sorry. I did not mean." I approached him and hugged him.

"Whatever is bothering you, just remember that I love you. I'm always here. Huh?" He nodded and hugged me.

I carried him and he wrapped his legs around my waist while his arms is around my neck. I sat on the bed and leaned back. So he's on my lap.His face was buried in my neck while I was caressing his back.

We just stayed like this until I felt that he was asleep. So I immediately put him on the bed and covered him with a blanket. I looked at his things. And the last is phone. But I don't see anything to cause him to be like this. I'm not used to him being like this. Something seems wrong. Something is not right. I suddenly felt nervous. For reasons I don't know. I couldn't sleep all night because of this feeling.

The next morning he immediately woke me up and took care of me and Nash. I didn't even want to go to the office, but suddenly there was an urgent meeting, so I temporarily lost that thought.

A week later I was always late coming home. Dad knew this because there was a problem with the documents and I had to show up to my clients all the time.

I'm also worried about Natasha Because I know I'm losing time with him and Nash. Even though he says it's okay and that he understands me, but i can't be reassured by his words.

So I finished reading the documents that were given to me earlier for the new project to be built. So I got home early.

"Oh, It's good that you got home early." My mom said.

"Where is Natasha?" I said with a smile.

"Upstairs." He suddenly became silent which suddenly worried me.