Chapter 49

Alex's POV:

We have resolved our problem between me and Natasha. We are back to normal. Peter and I  along well despite our quarrel before. But Natasha still avoids him. Even if he doesn't say it, I know the reason. My cousin also understands that so he doesn't bother him anymore.

A week has passed, But since yesterday, I noticed something different about my wife. I am happy that he makes me feel that he loves me and that is true and without Pretending. My cousins ​​are here, mom's other Siblings children for vacation and that's why they stayed here in the mansion first, and I'm happy because they get along with Natasha.

I came home early because mama Type told me what he noticed about him. When I entered our room, I saw him sitting on the bed and deep in thought. "Can you not go to work starting tomorrow?" He said suddenly and when I look at him, he i avoiding my gaze, He felt my entrance.

I approached him and Take a seat beside him and lifted his face so that we could look at each other. "Is there a problem? look at me." He looked at me full of fear. So I was immediately alarmed. "Did something happen while I was gone? tell me the truth? Did my cousins ​​do something to you? Did Peter say anything to you?" I suddenly felt angry. I was about to go out And confront our guests when he stopped me and hugged me.

"N-No. They do not know anything. They didn't do anything to me." He said. While he tightness of his hugs. "I don't know how to explain. But I just want you here. Can you please not leave me here at the mansion?" And he looked at me. " I'm sorry to say this, but can you hold me tight?" And he hugged me again and buried his face in my chest.

"I love you very much. I hope you don't get tired of me. If one day you wake up and you don't want me anymore, please tell me. I will leave here quietly."

"What are you talking about? No one is leaving. I will never get tired of you, I will never lose my love for you. Why do you say that? Hey! Why are you crying?" I removed him from his hug on my body but his hug was tight and I heard his sobbing. "Look at me babe!"

He looked at me and my heart almost broke when I saw how miserable his face was. "We're fine, aren't we? Did you know something I didn't know? Has someone poisoned your mind and Why are you doing this?" He didn't answer and kept sobbing.

"NATASHA!" I can not control myself. That even I was afraid of what he was showing.

"N-Nothing. I-i'm S-Sorry if I'm annoying. I'm sorry if I sound like a crazy to you doing this right now." He held both my hands.
"Sorry. I'm so so sorry Alex..."

"Did you do something wrong? Say it! I am your husband Natasha. I'm not a fortune teller to know what's on your mind. Did you think I didn't notice? You've been anxious since last time, even mama Type noticed you." I said. "Do you have someone else?" His eyes widened and he quickly shook his head.

"No!" He said quickly. I know that because Kiara is the talkative one in the family who always tells stories to the people around her. She was my eye on Natasha.

I looked at his phone which suddenly ring while on the bed so I immediately opened it.

"Don't.." Before Natasha snatched his phone from me, I read it.

🗨️tik....tok...tik...tok.... Your days are numbered. Do you want me to tell your husband's family where you are from and who you really are?

🗨️Your husband doesn't love you. So don't assume your family will be happy. Because the day will come when he will leave you too and come with other guys or girls that he deserves.

My heart is pounding hard in my chest on anger as I read through the messages on my wife's phone. I checked the date and time. I looked at him with mad. I couldn't control myself so I threw his phone against the wall.

Who could be sending him these threats? I look up at Natasha, who is standing in front of me, tears streaming down his face.

My mind is racing with questions, but I push them aside to focus on comforting him. I pull him into a tight embrace and stroke his hair as he cries. I feel so helpless, not knowing who is threatening my wife and our family.

I pull away from him and look into his eyes, "Don't worry, I'll take care of it. I will make sure Whoever sent it to you will pay. I assure you of that." He nods his head, still sniffling. I take his hand and kiss it.

"Do you know the person who sent this to you?" I gritted my teeth in anger. He shook. "Is this the reason why you are like this?"

He just bends over and cries. "Are you planning to leave me?" I grabbed his jaw and made him face me. "ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE ME AGAIN?!" I shouted at him. I was shaking with anger I know he feels that.

"ANSWER ME!"  But I only hear his cries.

"A-Alex.... Y-You hurt me...." He cries.

"Alex, Honey? Is there a problem? Nat?" I looked at the door. Mommy Gulf is knocking.

"Do not interfere with us! We are having a misunderstanding!" I shouted. And looked at him and let him go.

"Don't you trust me? And you intend to leave me? Huh?" I grinned. "Are you a fan of Mama Type? Will you also do what he did to Dada? WHAT!" He closed his eyes in shock at my scream while his tears continued to flow.

I can't help but feel anger and fear. How could someone be so cruel and threaten my family like this? I vow to do everything in my power to protect my wife and son.

I pulled him and hugged him. I can feel his trembling. What happened to mom and dada will not happen again in this family. I will not allow my family to be destroyed just like that.

But for now, all I can do is hold Natasha close and reassure him that we'll get through this together. We'll find out who is behind these threats and make sure that they never harm our family.

Sawattdeeee 🙏 my dear cuties out there 😘 short lame UD for todey's bidyow, I have so many thoughts that disturb my mind. So I need to Fix it first And I might get the wrong plot to write. I updated again Just now because I finished one of my stories. And I just got home from vacation, so it took me a while to update this, and I need rest because I was tired from the trip. Apologize to the misspelled, grammars and on the wrong sentences if there are any. I'll fix thoughts first before i mix your emotions again, joke!🤭😜 Jubjub! 👋