Chapter 35

Natasha woke up but he was still dizzy. He first adjusted his eyes to the light around him.

"Babe. Are you okay? Do you feel something? Are you hungry? do you want something" Natasha immediately turned to him.

"W-what happened?" He immediately asked. Alex just kissed him on the forehead and cheek. And his tearful.

"... Why are you crying? Did something happen? Am I going to die?" He had seen Alex cry so he felt nervous so he was in tears too.

"N-no. Don't say that. Oh! I'm sorry. I can't help it." And he wiped his tears. "Babe... You're pregnant. You are two months pregnant." Alex said. Natasha was stunned by what he said.

"Pardon?" Natasha said as he still couldn't believe it.

"You're pregnant. We are going to be parents." Alex couldn't stop crying.  "Sorry. I'm just so happy. Are you happy?" Natasha still didn't react and just looked at him as his tears continued to flow.

"A-Alex.... T-the...." He stammered.

"Shhhh.... It's okay. I understand. Don't worry. I take care of everything." Alex smiled at him. And wiped his tears.

"Do you want to rest?" Alex asked.

"How about our wedding?" He says.

"It's okay. They already know what happened. I'm just waiting for you to wake up.We can postpone it. You need some rest." He said. "Are you dizzy?" Natasha nodded.

"Let's go up to our room." He says. He was about to pick it up when he stopped Alex.

"No. Let's continue. It's a waste of everyone's effort just for this day." Natasha just smiled at Alex.

"No. It's okay. I know they will understand that. And I know you are also tired of doing your school paper works." Alex calmly said. Natasha just hit Alex's hand when he was going to pick him up again.

"Is it because I'm pregnant with your child, you don't want to marry me!? Is it because you got what you want from me? Say it!" Natasha suddenly raised his voice which surprised Alex. "If you do not like. FINE!"

Even though his knees were weak, he got up from the bed and pushed Alex. Alex did not move and supported Natasha.

"No. Not like that."

"That's it! Don't fool me anymore." And Natasha started crying. Alex hugged him. Natasha nuzzled his head into Alex neck."

"Ssshhh....Not like that, okay? Let's get married now if that's what you want." Natasha looked at him with a frown.

"Nevermind. If you are forced."

Suddenly it occurred to Alex that Natasha was having a mood swing. So he took a deep breath and looked at Natasha with a smile.

"Babe... I'm just worried because you're tired.And I don't want you and our baby to get tired." Alex said calmly. And he kissed him on the cheek and forehead.

"But I can do it. I don't want to postpone this." He snorted. "Don't you love me na?" Alex was surprised by Natasha's last words. He immediately composed himself and smiled.

"Don't say that. Hmmm? I always love you. No matter what. That hasn't changed." Natasha smiled. "But I'm the one you don't love. Because you pushed me earlier. You always called me ugly." He was the one who snorted.

"No. Don't say that." Natasha shook his head like a kid. "But..." And he bowed. " It's true. You are ugly. have you eaten anything? Or applied facial wash? Your face is not like that before." And it cried again.