Chapter 53

Natasha's POV:

"Can you buy me five loaves of bread?" Alex immediately looked at me as if I had said something wrong. "Why? Am I not allowed to ask you a favor? Is that it?" My temper immediately flares up.

"I didn't say anything like that." he says. And he approached me and hugged me. But I removed his hand that was traveling on my body again. We just finished a while ago but here he is again. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" My answer. I really don't like it. 

"What kind of look do you want?" he replies.

"I didn't like the way you looked at me initially. It's as if you're annoyed that I asked you for a favor. Just tell me if you don't want to. I can go alone."

"No. Let me. Just rest there. I know you are tired." And he laughed so I threw a pillow at him.

"If you hadn't made me tired since last night, I would have been able to go to school today. You will explain to my prof why I am absent." My answer.

"No problem. I will say that I tired you last night...."

"No! no! Never mind. Don't try. If you want to live." He came to me and licked my neck. I closed my eyes at what he did.

"I will die on top of you while I'm buried at you."

"Pervert!"

"Only you." And he kissed me on the lips. I pinched him as he almost licked my face with his saliva. He just laughed at what he did. "I will be back. I love you."

"I love you too." I said to him. And he left the room. I'm alone now. It's been a few months and our family is fine. There is a bit of a misunderstanding. Alex's jealousy of my classmates is always our issue. His strictness on me has decreased so I can move a little on my own.

The two of us went together smoothly. Nash was able to walk. I don't find it difficult to balance my obligations as a mother, wife and student because Alex's family is there to guide us.

But I'm sad because Natalia is not there. She was in New York with Ally because she was chosen to represent their school in chess. I am happy because her dream of going abroad has come true. But I can't deny that I'm sad. Because I miss her.

I stood up from the bed, and even though I was tired because of what Alex and I had done, my hips and back hurt. Include my abused tunnel. I slowly went to the bathroom and took a shower. Then I got dressed in comfortable clothes. I looked in the mirror.

My cheeks grew fat. Even my arms. I laughed at my appearance. I guess this is the effect of eating bread at the canteen. I eat nothing else but that. Alex is already annoyed because he thinks I'm on a diet. But look at myself. My cheeks are chubby.

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. People are not there now because they are already at work. Alex and I were the only ones left because of his lust. Alex has arrived with bread. I immediately grabbed it and ate it. I ignored him because it was his fault that I'm so hungry today.

There was sautéed ground pork, and I stuffed it with peanut butter.I closed my eyes because it was so delicious. Why did I just find out about this now? I looked at the person who bought heaven's food. I laughed at the look on his face.

"Why is your face like that?" I'm still laughing.

"You? Why do you eat like that? Sautéed ground pork with peanut butter? Are you serious?" He said as if he hated what I was eating.

"You don't care It's delicious. Try it." And I brought my bread closer. But he turned his face away.

"Thank you. But no. I hate what you are eating now. I can't bear it." I remembered that he hates peanut butter. So I came up with an idea to tease him even more. I took a plate and scooped some sautéed ground pork and put some peanuts on it and ate it.

He almost covered his nose at what I did. I laughed so hard that he stood up and left. I can hear him throwing up in the bathroom near the kitchen. I don't know why he hates all kinds of peanuts. But it's delicious.

He came back but he just passed me and left the kitchen. So I stood up and I misted the water so he wouldn't smell the peanut. Then I followed him. I saw him watching TV in the living room and I sat next to him and hugged him.

"Are you mad?" I ask him.

"Nope. But there is something different about you." I was immediately separated to him.

"Huh? What do you mean."

"Your actions are no longer normal. Your food. Your mood. I'm Sorry babe,"

"Can you tell me directly?" I'm starting to get annoyed again.

He held my hand. "I know we talked about having a baby after you finish your studies, but I think babe, you are pregnant." He told me worriedly.