Chapter 55

Natasha woke up without Alex by his side. It's usually their routine that even if he's still asleep, Alex will tease him first so he wakes up and they'll take a bath together and work a miracle there. But now it's different. He heard that Alex's phone was constantly ringing. So he immediately took it and read the text.

"I Miss you. See you at your office." He felt nervous. Tears started to fall immediately, but when he felt that Alex had finished taking a bath, he immediately wiped them away and He deleted the text and put the  phone on the table and then pretended to be asleep.

Already at the table and eating breakfast. But his mind thinks about what he read. The number is unregistered. He wanted to ask Alex but he felt that he was still not in a good mood so he remained silent.

Alex didn't even say goodbye kiss to him and ignore him and go to work that made Natasha's heart ache.

Natasha was surprised when Gulf suddenly appeared behind him. "Are you and Alex okay? Are you fighting?" Natasha smile at him.

"It's normal to have misunderstandings between husband and wife. We will be fine mommy. Thanks for asking." Natasha replied politely.

"Just tell me when Alex did something bad to you. I will punish him myself. I hope you don't get tired of my son." Gulf said.

"Thank you. And you can be sure that I will not give up on him. I love Alex." I said. Gulf has left because they are going to a resort. He sighed and say goodbye to his son and left to go to school.

His class went smoothly and he didn't see Mark and his friends anymore. But he didn't care because he was thinking about what happened last night with him and Alex.  He calls Alex but he doesn't answer. He already chatted him but he just seen. He could no longer be reassured. He did not finish the class and left the school. His driver is not there because he is probably in the company So he took a taxi to Alex. He has a bad feeling. Alex is not like this to him. But if his hunch is true. He will not let them be destroy their marriage.

When they arrived in front of the big building, Natasha immediately got off the taxi and walked towards the entrance. He took a deep breath and entered. He was nervous when the guard looked at him. He prepared what he would say if he didn't let him in.

"Ah... S-Sir..."

"Good Day Sir Nathan." Natasha was surprised because the guard knew him. "You just came here.I hope you are doing well." He added.

"T-Thank you." He said.

"If it's Sir Alex you're looking for, he just finished his lunch meeting. Maam Hazelle was with him." Natasha were clenched. He is even more anxious.

"C-Can you tell me where his office is?" He stuttered said.

"On 50th floor sir." The guard said.

"Thank you." He said And Natasha immediately went to the elevator. Even though many people greet him, he just smile. His emotions are mixed. His tears are constantly falling even though some are asking if he is okay.

He got out of the elevator nervously when he got to the 50th floor. No one was there and the surroundings was quiet. He saw a door so he quickly approached.He looked at it first and read it.

"Office of the CEO" He prays that his suspicions are wrong.So he grabbed the door handle And turned it. When he opened it, his knees almost went weak at what he saw.

He saw Alex sitting on the couch while Hazelle was sitting on his lap. And they kiss. His tears flowed one after the other.

Alex turned in his direction and his eyes widened when he saw him."N-Natasha... what are you doing here?" He suddenly stood up and pushed Hazelle, who was also nervous when she saw him.