Girl Meets Thanksgiving Pt2

Taylor's P. O. V.

I was seating at tge bay Window while Riley And Maya were starring at me, It's 3:00 pm we arrived pretty early that's why we havefew hours to talk about what happen in a few years of me being out of the country.

"I can't believe your here" Riley break the silence that made me glad, it's weird to see this two girls quiet.

"how long are you gonna stay here?" Maya asked in curiosity "for awhile" I answered to her question, they look at me in shock and excited at the same time.

"AHHHH!!" the girls yelled excitedly, i quickly covers my ears while the two of them keep yelling until the two boys knock on the Window glass.

"sup Ladies" A boy wearing turtleneck smirk and enter Riley's room by the window, "happy Thanksgiving" Another boy said and follow the other.

"who are they?" I asked looking both of the boys who just entered the room, "this is Farkle and lucas"
Maya introduce the while Riley was looking at the boy name Lucas.

End of P. O. V.

"boys this is my sister Taylor" Maya introduced Taylor, Farkle quickly step forward to taylor and hold her hands,
"your gorgeous" He said holding her hands and looking directly at her eyes.

"i am twenty" Taylor look at Farkle and remove his hand at her, "Well hello" Farkle said looking at Maya, "1 2 3" Maya count and Cory came bursting to the bedroom, "Leave!!" He said and the twi boys ran outside.

"Care to explain something" Taylor said cluelessly, "Lucas is Maya's " Riley started and look at Maya "don't you dare" Maya warn her "Lucas is Maya's boyfriend " Riley yelled and ran behind Taylor's back.

"Boyfriend??" She asked while Riley was hiding behind Taylor's back, "were not going to talk about this now" Maya said and walk out of the room using the bay window.

After 3 hours of talking to Riley About the Lucas thing, Taylor and Riley Came downstairs.

They saw maya who was talking to a guy, taylor didn't knew who, "Maya" Taylor called her, "Still not talking about that" Maya replied

"Maya" Riley and Taylor said in warning tone, "hey" Shawn waved behind Maya.

"Taylor this is Shawn Mom's Boyfriend" Maya introduced shawn to Taylor, "Shawn this is taylor my older Sister" Maya pointed at Taylor.

"seems like i missed a lot of things" Taylor said looking at Shawn, "It's okay Taylor, Shawnees a great guy" Cory said putting his hand on Shawn's shoulder.

"time to eat everybody" Topanga said And everyone came to the dining table.

Part 2 is up watch out for the last part, hope you all like this part please vote comment and sorry for errors please follow me love you all