Girl Meets Wedding PT 1

"Your Gonna Be Maya Hunter" Riley Smiled to Maya who was nervous about what's gonna happen The next day.

It's Been a Month since Shawn proposed to katy, Taylor still doesn't like Shawn but she was trying to for her Mother.

McKenzie now was living with Taylor in New York, she attended the same class as Riley and Maya, as she still trying to figure out why does Cory never teach anything.

"Nope my name will still be Maya Hart" Maya correct her best friend, "I can't believe your chill about this" McKenzie said that made the two girls look at her.

"What do you mean?" Riley asked curiosly as McKenzie was sitting at Riley's Bed, "Well Katy Already got married twoce and non of them Work out" She explain that made Riley and Maya look ag each other.

"i dont think i want them to get married now" Maya said while looking back to the two girls.

_______________________________________

Olivia's P. O. V.

It was 10:00 am in the morning, Everyone was preparing for Katy and Shawn's wedding but here i am going to Taylor's Apartment. I didn't know why am i going there but she made me come and i have no choice.

I knock on her door twice, but no one answered. I knock again and someone finally open up. Taylor look at me woth her puffy red eyes.

Is she crying?, she sobs as she sees me and immediately hugged me. "What happen?" I asked but she kept crying, What did my jerk brother did to Taylor.

"Taylor" I said trying to calm her down, "Did Oliver cheat or break uo with you?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Is it because of the wedding?" I asked again and she said No, "Then what's seems to be the Problem?" I asked as she tried to cal her self down.

"I - I am..." She stutter as sge tries to talk while her tears were falling down, "Your what?" I asked and sge took a deep breath.

"I am.. Pregnant" She said that made my body Froze, Taylor's Pregnant with Oliver? My brother? I am gonna be a fu*king aunt.

"Oh my god" The only thing i can said as she wiped her tears, "It's Oliver's right?" I asked and she look at me, "Of course" She said that made me breathe.

I spend a few minutes trying to cal her down and luckily i did, "What's your plan now?" I asked her as she wrapped her self in the Blanket. "well i am not really sure yet, Having a child wasn't on my plan until i was thirty" she said that made me kind of chuckle.

Taylor liked childrens, But She never plan on having one. She always said that she would do something or work for the rest of her life but she would never have a children, And now she's pregnant.

_______________________________________

"Girls your dress came in" Topanga said entering the store while the three girl's were on their phones, "You just came here and you were on your phone" Topanga said but the girls didn't bother answering.

"McKenzie your dress came in time as well" Topanga said that made McKenzie's eyea widen, "What dress?" She asked shockingly. "Your dress for tomorrow" Katy answered and open the box of dress.

"Didn't Taylor told you about being one of the bridesmaids" Katy asked ans McKenzie shook her head, "Taylor was so forgetful lately" Riley said and the Two adults look at each other.

"She was probably busy that's why she forgot" Topanga said and Pulled McKenzie and show her the dress, It was Pink long dress with pink ribbod at the back. It was a cite dress but not for McKenzie.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter i hope you all like it, sorry if i haven't post in the past weeks i became Busy because our exam week just past but now it's over. Thank you for 6k reads i hope you all continue reading and supporting me.