Girl Meets Family Pt 5

Taylor's P. O. V.

McKenzie and I walked to the kitchen seeing Mason preparing a plate for four, McKenzie sit beside Maya and I sit besides Oliver.

"What did you bring?" I asked Breaking the awkward silence between us, "Uhm Food" He said awkwardly that made All of us except McKenzie Laugh.

I open the bag and sees some food's inside, i took it all outside and open all the Tupperware, I serve some food into McKenzie's plate while Riley and Maya serve theirselves.

"I already prepared your room Kenz, Go change there I'll follow you later" I said and she nodd and go upstairs, I look at Riley and Maya who was still doesn't talk to each other.

"I better leave its super late" Oliver said, but i didn't let him he drove in the middle of the night just to gave us some dinner and i don't want him to drive this late cause it's kinda dangerous.

Oliver goes upstairs in my Bedroom to rest, leaving Riley, Maya and Me alone downstairs.

"What's the problem between the two of you?" I asked That made the two look at each other, "Maya didn't go to my house" Riley started "she always pick me up to go to subway go to school" She finished I look at Maya.

"and why wouldn't you go to Riley's House?" I asked curiously, "Lucas Picks me up to go to school" She admitted that shock me and Maya.

"Lucas picks you up and you didn't even bother to tell me?" Riley asked raising her voice out of anger, "I am sorry I am so overwhelmed of what he did that made me forget about you" She said that Hurt Riley.

I know what Riley was feeling, Riley wasn't mad because of an silly thing. Maya forgot About Riley because of a boy and it wasn't healthy this thing shouldn't happen between two friends.

"Look Maya what you did was very wrong" I said that made Maya sad, "and I am very disappointed of what you did" I added and lool at her.

"I am very sorry Riley" She apologise to Riley, "I won't do it again promise" added when Riley Hugged her, "I just don't want to lose my Best friend" Riley said "You won't I will always be here for you" Maya assured Riley and Hugged her.

_______________________________________

McKenzie's P. O. V.

I was laying at my bed when someone knocked on my door, "Come in" I saod and the door open revealing my Older Sister Taylor.

I get up when she walks in, She look at me and sat at theend of the bed. Taylor was here to asked about what really happened back at Home, By the way she looked at me i knew jt was bothering her.

"What Really happened?" she asked that made my superstition correct, "She kick me out" I said and  smile, "why would she do that?" She asked very curious.

Mom was never nice to me, Taylor knew that when she was living with us. After five years of my father's death Mom had a relationship with Greg. Greg and Mom act nicely when he was around Taylor and Grandma and Grandpa, but they act like a demon when they aren't there. They would say horrible things to me that made me act the way i was right now, They always told me that whatever they say or do was for my own good which i think not. So when My mother and Greg announced that they were getting married i lost it. I Yelled some things to them that made Mom kicked me out.

I look at Taylor who was waiting for answer, I sight and started talking, I explained everything that made her feel mix emotion.

Obviously she didn't like what i did but she understand me, She Said that once she talked to my Mom I would live with her forever.

_______________________________________

Taylor's P. O. V.

"what a night" I groaned as soon as i walked inside my bedroom, where i found my boyfriend Oliver waiting for me.

"Tired?" He asked that made me laugh, "I am drained" I respond and he walk towards me, "I love you" He said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you more" I said and kissed his lips, The kiss was getting harder and harder until (You know what happened i don't want to put something like this On my story but thanks to Deescendants she forced me)

I woke up laying on Oliver 's arm that made me smile, I knew he was awake it was still dark outside but i couldn't sleep that much.

I kissed Oliver on his lips, that made him smile, "I love you" Oliver whispered that made me giggle "I love you more" I respond and kissed him again.

_______________________________________

Another chapter done, I hope you like this chapter thanks to Deescendants for writing Taylor's last point of view, i hope you all like it if you do please vote, follow and comment what you think would happen next.