Girl Meets Family Pt3

Taylor, Riley, And Maya arrived at the subway after 10 minutes. Taylor quickly look for her Sister while the two teens Were still arguing.

"Stop arguing find my sister" Taylor told the two that made them have no choice, the three of them look for Her sister until they found her Sitting at a bench.

"wow I didn't think you would actually come" McKenzie Said Sarcastically before she laugh, "I like your Hair" Maya said pointing at her hair.

"What did you do to yourself?" Taylor Yelled at her little sister, McKenzie look at herself through her phone that reflects her appearance.

Her blonde hair has and purple and pink dye on their tips, and Her ears was pierced, you wouldn't recognise her face when she look at it because it was covered in make up.

"Do yoh know that Your mom is worried about you?!" She Yelled that made her felt bad, she look at at her sister with tears falling down her eyes andsaid "She doesn't care about me any more".

_______________________________________

Topangas

"where dod they go?" Topanga asked Katy who closing the store already, "I really Don't know Topanga" She said when her phone rang.

"Hey Taylor where are you?" She asked at the other side of fhe phone, "we're at my apartment, can you tell Topanga that Riley and Maya are staying the night with me" She said hang up the phone.

"What did they say?" Topanga asked locking up the store, "Taylor said that they were at her apartment and Riley was staying the night with her" Katie said what Taylor told her.

_______________________________________

Taylor's apartment

"why did you run away?" Riley asked the other teenager who was seating at the other side of the couch, "None of your business" She responds and Taylor came.

"Ok young lady start talking" She said and sat at the other chair, "There's nothing to talk about" McKenzie said and roll her eyes.

"you run away and flew to New York" she said raising her voice to the teenager, who started tearing up.

"Mom... She doesn't love... Dad" She said stuttering ehile looking down, "What?" She asked and McKenzie repeated what she said.

"That's not true.. " McKenzie cut her off and said "She's getting married with Greg".

"Who's Greg?" she asked and she didn't answer, "There's probably a reason why she want to marry him" Maya said that made McKenzie look at her.

"she was already married why would she want to marry another one?" McKenzie told Maya who was sitting next to Riley.

"Well My Mother wants to marry Shawn even though she already got married twice" She explain to McKenzie who was wiping her tears, "And your okay with it?"

"Of course" Maya respond, "Why?" She asked curiously, "Shawn's a great giy and i know that he love my mom" She said that made McKenzie smile.

"Greg is not like Shawn" McKenzie told Taylor who was sitting next to her, "What do you mean?" She askwd her younger sister.

"She's not a great guy and Mom kick me out" she reveals that made them shock.

_______________________________________

Sooo sorry it took forever for me to update lol but i hope you like this chapter please vote follow and comment what you think love you all.