Girl Meet's The End

1 year and 9 months Later....

Taylor's P.O.V.

I can't Believe it's almost Three Years since i moved in to New York. I just remember the First Time i got back home, Thanksgiving I remember, I feel likes it's only been a Day since that happen.

And in that Three Years a lot has happened, Me and Oliver got back together. My Half sister McKenzie Moved in with me.

My Mom got Married with Shawn and He's Actually a good guy , He Adopted Maya as well. and Now He's Living with them in the House he brought for Mom and Maya.

Last Year ,December 13, 5:17 am My life chang forever. I remember like it's yesterday It's the best day that ever happen to Oliver and I.

Because it's the Exact same time and Date , That Our Daughter Alison Was Born. and 13 Hour's after That He proposed to me at the Hospital. while he was holding Alison.

two months after the two of us got married, It wasn't a big wedding but our families together and that's what's Important for us.

"where's The Birthday Girl?" Topanga asked while they we're walking towards us. "Hey it's Grammy" Oliver said as Topanga came near Alison. Topanga is like a second mother for me, she Was there every time My mom and Oliver can't be with me, and it's Also her Request if Ali can call her Grammy even though we are not blood related. but becoming Family does not mean you have to be blood related, Sometimes The person that you aren't related with Can love you kore that your family.

just look at Riley and Maya, They aren't Blood related But they treat each other like sisters. Riley Stick for Maya when Her Dad Can't, They we're there for each other whatever happens.

At the end of the day, give up your worries and give thanks for the journey. You know what the best thing is about the end of the day? Tomorrow, it starts all over again. At the end of the day, you can have something in your head, something in your hand, or something in your heart.

The End....

Thank you everyone for supporting and reading my Story, It's been a great time Writing for you guys. I hope you continue supporting me and see you in my Other story Thank you guys love you all.