Girl Meet's Secret Reveal pt 1

Taylor's P.O.V.

Two Week's Has Passed since, Mom adn Shawn Got Married. I was On my way to Topangas to take my Mom's Ship to the Cafe. Well, Cory and Topanga Said that i didn't have to take my Mom's Ship, But If i didn't take her Ship Topanga would and No offense but Topanga has a low temper between Customer.

"Good Morning" I said coming in to the Store, Where I see My two Sister with Riley at the Table they always sit in.  "Hey Taylor" Riley Comes up to me on the Counter as i put Apron on. "What's up?" I asked and she Giggles, I gotta say Something's Wrong with this Child.

"Good Morning Everyone!" Topanga Greeted all of us, Coming out of the Kitchen. "What's that?" Riley asked, about the Food in the Plate She was Carrying. It was a Paska a Ukrainian Brrad made by herself but using Mrs. Svorskis Recipe.

Each of the Three take one, And Topanga Gave me one too. Topangas a good Baker so i believe that she can Bake this Ukrainian Bread Perfect Even though it was only her first time.

Everyone Took a bite including me while Topanga Watched Us taste the bread. "Ugh!" The Three Girls Said at the Same time that shook me And Topanga.

"Is it that Bad?" She asked and took the bread that Riley taste and she took a bite in it. "ugh, i may have put to Many salt" She gagged and they look at me as i continue eating the bread.

"Taylor You don't have to pretend to like it"Topanga told me but i continue eating it, I actually didn't Get Them they spit it like it has a horrible taste but i kinda like it.

"It doesn't taste bad" I said and eat more of the bread, "You have weird Taste buds Sis" Maya said while chugging a water. Is it really that bad , Why does it feels like it taste Good?.

"Hello Everyone" Oliver Said Coming in the Store with Olivia, "Hey" I said as he kissed my Cheeks. "Hey Don't be so cheesy in the Morning" Maya Said That made me Chuckle, "Here have some Bread" McKenzie said Giving them a plate left with two Pieces of
Paska.

I look at them with such a curiosity what would they reaction after eating the bread and surprised surprised thay spit it out. "How could you hate This Delicious Bread" I said And they look at me.

"Something's Wrong with your taste Bud" McKenzie Said and i continue eating mine, while Oliver was drinking water in the table with the Girls.

Olivia who's Been standing Beside me came up to and And pulled me, "Does anyone hear know your pregnant?" She asked and i shake my head as an answer. "Well i think some Symptoms are now showing" She daid as i realized she was talking about me liking some unlikable foods.

___________________________________

Hello Everyone, so Good News I finally Decided to continue This Book after Two Months of not posting any update with this Book, I hope you like this Chapter If you do please Vote And Follow and Leave a comment what you think would happen and what you want to happen See you next chapter Byye.