Chapter Twenty-Three: Graduation & Jealousy

Malia's Pov

After putting my gown on, I told Missy and Dale to take Emily and that we'll meet them at school.

After kissing Emily on the cheek, promising I'd see her later, Bree and I left to head to Zed's house. 

We all wanted to be together when we headed to school for graduation.

Surprisingly, Bucky was with us as well.

I guess after Eliza confessed her feelings, Bucky seemed to have a change of heart.

Which is good because his ego and his bragging was really frustrating that I wanted to smack his head.

But, moving on from that...

I made sure to stay near Eliza and Bucky the entire time. 

I didn't want to be near Wyatt. It would've just been awkward.

Actually, no, it is awkward given that he wouldn't stop staring at me. I could tell his eyes were on the ring he gave me.

And yes, I really was wearing it.

No matter how much I'm angry at Wyatt, no matter how much I wanted to slap him over and over again, I know that wearing this ring would mean alot to him.

And I was right.

Based on the faint smile I saw on his face.

Finally, we heard the front door open and we all smiled when we saw Zed stepping out of his house.

Zed smiled at us as he walked towards us.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't our robot zombie valedictorian. So much for overthrowing the system" Zed teasingly smiled.

"I'm still gonna do that. From the inside" Eliza smirked.

Bonzo spoke in zombie, causing Bree to smile and chuckle slightly.

We all laughed and that and shook our heads in amusement.

"Yeah, I remember being so scared of all of you when we first met" Bree said.

"I remember hating you guys" Bucky sighed, clearly ashamed of how he used to be.

I frowned and gently patted his back, hoping to give him some comfort.

"And we were afraid of them" Zed said, gesturing to the werewolves.

"The fear went away when we got to know each other" Wyatt smiled.

"All because of Addison" Wynter smiled.

"She was the first person to really see me" Zed frowned.

"And me" Bree added.

"All of us" Willa frowned.

I walked away from Bucky and walked towards Zed.

I sighed, gaining everyone's attention, as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I remember when I first came here, I was so scared that I wouldn't be able to find a place to live or make money to provide for myself or Emily. But then, Addison showed up and she took me home. She tended to my injuries and she believed me when I told her my story" I explained.

I bit the inside of my cheek, trying to stop myself from crying.

"She took me in and helped me. She didn't care that I was pregnant and she didn't care if we didn't know each other. She just wanted to help me, she didn't want me to be alone. And overtime we grew to become best friends and sisters" I softly smiled.