Bonus One: Emotional Moments

Malia's Pov

There are moments like this one that I'm grateful Missy and Dale are on vacation and won't be back for a week.

And when Addison is going to stay over with the aliens so they can help her control her alien powers.

And since I've got the house all to myself, I figure why not invite Wyatt over so that we can spend some time together.

And, well, make up for the time we lost when we were broken up.

Right now, as we speak, we're currently in my room making out.

We weren't always making out, believe it or not.

I did have some laundry to fold and put away and Wyatt was more than happy to help me while Emily was in her room watching T.V or playing with her toys.

When I was finishing up the last bit of laundry Wyatt had hugged me from behind and began kissing my neck.

I tried to resist but it was really hard when he had a tight hold on me and refused to let me go.

Not that I was complaining. Not one bit.

Eventually, I gave in and I spun myself around and began kissing him and he immediately kissed back.

We went over to my bed and continued our makeout session there.

I was sitting on my bed while Wyatt was kneeling in front of my bed. We were kissing passionately, our hands touching each others faces.

I gasped when Wyatt gently pushed me down so I was lying on my back, my hair sprawled out

He got on top of me and smirked down at me before his lips made contact with my neck. I gasped more and leaned more into him, leaned more into his touch.

There's just something about him that makes me so weak.

It's like whenever he kisses me, whether it's the lips, the cheek, the forehead or my neck, it always makes me weak in the knees.

"You're so beautiful, angel" Wyatt whispered against my neck.

I hummed and pushed him away gently so that we were eye to eye with each other.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck as he brought one hand to cup my cheek.

"And you're so handsome and sexy" I whispered back.

He smirked at that before bringing me into another kiss, a kiss that I easily returned.

Just as things were about to escalate to the point where we'd remove our clothes, we heard a knock at the door.

We pulled away and I propped myself up with my elbows while Wyatt sat up.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Mommy, it's me. Can I come in, pwease?" Emily softly asked.