Chapter 6 - Larry Sex

Harry's POV

It had only been a few days since me and Lou made it official, and everything was going great. We still had a few days left of our break, which was amazing. Although we didn't know what we wanted to do today so we just planned on staying in and watching movies all day, but I had other plans. I was having one of they days where my hormones were seriously kicking in, and I was super horny. Since me and Lou hadn't been together long, we hadn't really done anything yet, but then again we were exchanging hand jobs before we were even a couple. Today was the day I was going to change that.

It was about 2pm and we were cuddled up on the sofa watching Love Actually while eating some popcorn. I loved being this close to Lou, it really did feel amazing. The only problem was, I wanted to be even closer. Since Lou was sitting inbetween my legs, laying with his back on my chest and my arms wrapped around him with our fingers entwined together. I started nibbling at his ear, I didn't know if it would turn him on or not, but by the noises I was getting out of him I'm pretty sure it did. As I continued to work my teeth down his neck, giving him little love bites here and there then licking them over afterwards, I could feel myself getting harder, and I think Lou could feel it to. He spun himself around so his chest was against mine and our lips were crashing together in a fast and messy kiss. I could tell he was turned on when he started straddling my waist without breaking the kiss, in fact he just deepened it. This was it, I was getting exactly what I wanted.

I pushed Lou backwards onto the couch so that I was now straddling him, I didn't stay there for long though. I lifted him up so he could wrap his legs around my waist and arms around my neck as I attached our lips again in a more passionate kiss this time while walking up to the bedroom. Opening the door with one hand, then closing it with my foot I walked over to the bed slowly putting Lou down and climbing up on top of him. We didn't waste any time, I quickly pulled up his t-shirt and threw it on the floor, taking his sweats in one hand and tugging at them until he lifted his bum off the bed so I could pull them completely off. He mirrored my actions and soon we were both completely naked except for our boxers. As I reattached our lips I slipped my hand down in between Lou's thighs, slowly running my hand up each one until I grabbed at his hardened length through his boxers and slowly started palming him. I could feel him moan into the kiss, I knew we had all day to do this but I just couldn't wait so I quickly stripped off my boxers and Louis before getting back on top of him and grinding down on him so our erections were rubbing together. I couldn't believe the friction, it was amazing.

I had never done this with a guy before, so I wasn't exactly sure what I was supposed to be doing but I was going to give it a go. I slowly reached over to my bedroom drawer and grabbed out a bottle of lube, that I kept for emergencies. Well okay, you caught me... it's not for that at all, but anyways. As I poured a fair amount onto my fingers I could see that Lou was tensing up, I quickly leaned down and kissed him softly before whispering in his ear "Don't worry love, it might hurt a little at first, but trust me, the pleasure is amazing" I could feel him relax as I slowly rubbed my finger along his entrance, only pushing in a little before slowly pushing in knuckle deep. Lou was stiff at first, but when I started moving my fingers I could see his head flung back a little and his mouth slightly open. I took that as an invitation to add another, and soon I had three fingers in with him pushing down and begging for more. 

After a couple more minutes of preparing him, I couldn't wait any longer so I reached back over into the drawer and took out a condom slowly sliding it on my length, wincing a little at the friction then lubing myself up. I leaned fully down so our chests were touching and slowly reconnected our lips in a slow but very passionate kiss to let him know that I won't hurt him. "Alright Lou, If it hurts tell me to stop okay?" I ask as I slowly begin to push in. I could feel him wince but he doesn't say anything, he just closes his eyes as I push more and more in until I'm fully in. I wait about a minute until he's adjusted and rocking his hips back on mine. I could feel how tight and warm he was, the thought of this all just made me want to cum right then and there but I didn't want to at the same time. As I picked up my pace and found a steady rhythm, I noticed Lou was pushing his hips back onto mine along with my thrust making me go even deeper into him. His head was thrown back and his skin was lined with sweat, I didn't think it was possible but he looked even more beautiful. I quickly changed my angle looking for his prostate, I knew I had found it when I heard him moan out even louder. "Mmm Haz, right t-there ahh damn don't stop!" His words were making me go even faster, which I didn't think was possible. I slammed into his prostate as hard as I could until I felt him tighten around me and white spurt were covering our chests. I kept thrusting him through his orgasm as I felt the tightening in my stomach telling me I was close as well and it wasn't long before I was realising my load into the condom.