Chapter 8 - Niam Sex

AN

Okay guys, here's the update with the Niam sex chapter. I'm like so sorry but I wrote Niall topping and realised when I had finished it what I had done (>_<) I'm like so sorry, but I think it's pretty okay, anyways tell me what you think and I'll be updating tomorrow or the next day depending on how busy I am! Again I'm so so so so sorry but I love you all for reading and voting!xxxx

Niall's POV

It was a few hours after me and Li had officially become a couple. I was so glad, I really did like him and I was afraid that I would lose him. Man if I had knew he liked me back I would have asked him out ages ago but anyways, here we are cuddled up on the sofa still watching Toy Story. Liam could literally watch it all day if he wanted to, which I wasn't going to let him do because I was getting bored of it. I was so comfortable in his arms that I didn't want to move, but I had to do something so Li would stop watching Toy Story and pay some attention to me. I was so bored and I just wanted to have a little fun, so I moved a little in Li's lap and moved my arms around my neck blocking his view from the TV. "Nialler, I can't see the TV love" he sighed quietly, but if only he knew that was my plan. I didn't reply instead I just pressed my lips to his in a slow kiss. At first he didn't react and I was going to pull away when I felt his arms wrap tightly around my waist and pull me into his lap closer, if that was even possible while starting to move his lips in sync with mine.

After what seemed like forever I pulled away from the kiss, because let's face it, as much as I would want to kiss Li all day, my breath just didn't seem to allow it. I could see that Li's pupils were dilated and there was something in his eyes but I couldn't identify what it was, all I knew is that It was turning me on more than it should have and I think he noticed because he smirked. I blushed a little before feeling something hard against the back of my thigh, this was affecting him as well. Might as well make this fun for the both of us them hmm? I thought to myself, mentally winking.

I quickly hopped off Liam's lap and grabbed him by the wrist, pulling him up from the sofa and dragging him up to my bedroom. I didn't want to go into his because he likes to keep his room tidy, so I didn't want to mess it up, he might kill me. I quickly shut the door with my foot and attached my lips to his again before slowly moving my hands to his waist and walking up backwards towards the bed so he was sitting down on the edge and I climbed up into his lap, straddling his waist with both knees either side of his legs never letting my lips leave his.

We stayed like that for a while just snogging each other's faces off while slowly pulling of each piece of clothing until we were both in our boxers. By this time were both grinding into each other letting our low moans mix together as we kissed. I couldn't take it any more I needed some sort of friction. I slowly pushed Li down on his back, letting him slide up the bed a little before I crawled on top of him, lowering my head and sucking on his neck while grinding my fairly hardened member down onto his. It felt so good, I just didn't want to stop. I know that we had only been together a few hours and that this was probably wrong, but I didn't care, that just made it feel even more right and who was I kidding, I've been watching to do this with Liam for ages now. There is no way I'm stopping now.

I took my right hand away from beside Liam's head and balanced all my weight on my left hand. I slowly moved my hand down his chest and started playing with the waistband of his boxers while attaching our lips together once again. I quickly flicked the waistband a little before pulling it up with one finger and sliding my hand in, I could feel him relax at my touch as I slowly started palming him. I could feel him buck his hips as I slowly pumped at his hard length. 

A few minutes later I could feel him start to shake and I knew he wouldn't last long so I removed my hand and his boxers before removing my own and walking over to my closet. I could hear him whimper a little when I walked away, but quieted down when he realised I would be coming back. I searched through my closet looking for my "special box" as I called it, finally finding it and grabbing out the bottle of lube. I smirked as I made my way back over to Liam and climbing back on top of him. I could see in his face that he had an idea what I was going to do, and was a mixture of want and worry. "Don't worry Li, it hurts at first but when you get used to it, it feels amazing" I reassured him while popping open the bottle of lube before placing a sweet peck to his lips.

I quickly lubed my fingers up before attaching my lips to his again, trying to relax him as I rubbed my finger against his entrance. I could feel him pushing back a little so I quickly slipped the first finger in. I noticed he was a little uncomfortable at first, but he soon got used to the feeling and was pushing his hips down onto my fingers begging for more. I pulled away from the kiss only to return my teeth to his neck like before while slowly adding in a second finger, scissoring and curling them making him moan out in pleasure.

It wasn't long before I was adding in another finger and thrusting them into him as fast as I could, trying to find the spot inside him that made him scream. I could tell that he wasn't going to last any longer, he was a moaning mess. "Li, do you want my cock inside you hmm?, do you want it? beg for it Li, beg" I know I should be more gentle with him, but talking dirty really turned me on and I'm pretty sure he didn't mind all that much. "Mmmm Ni -Oh god- Please, I need you inside me. I need all off you just - oh fuck - please fuck me" I couldn't take it any longer, I was extremely hard and I needed some friction and that I wouldn't last long.

I quickly removed my fingers before walking back over to the closet and into the box to get out a condom. Slowly taking it out of the packaging and slipping it over my hardened length, pumping my hand a few times before walking back to Li and pulling him to the edge of the bed. I stood in-between his legs, laying over him without chests touching and our lips barely apart. I moved my head to the side to whisper in his ear "Are you ready love?" before kissing just below his ear, I could feel his head nod against my lips as I slowly started to push into him. I could feel how tight and warm he was around me, it was enough for me to cum right then and there, but I held on. 

I stayed still for about a minute, letting him adjust to my size so that I wouldn't hurt him but before I knew it he was rocking his hips back onto mine. I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped as I started thrusting into him, picking up the pace every so often while attaching our lips for what seemed the hundredth time tonight. I was searching for his prostate, changing my angle just that slight bit, finding it soon after. I couldn't help but thrust even harder when I found it because the way he smashed his hips onto mine as I thrusted into him felt so good and I didn't want this to stop.

I could feel my thrusts getting weak, and I wouldn't last long but I could also feel Liam start to clench around me before he was covering our stomachs in white spurts. Just feeling him climax made me hit the edge and I was cumming inside the condom, thrusting myself through my high. I lowered myself onto Liam slowly as I pulled out, not wanting to hurt him because I knew he would be sore in the morning, I mean I haven't had sex with a guy before Liam but I have my own stash of toys.

I disposed of the condom before going back to lay with Li in bed. I curled into his side with my head on his chest drawing little circles on his chest with my finger. This was perfect, I couldn't have wished for anything better. I was in the best band in the world, with the best fans and I had the best boyfriend. Wow okay I really have to get used to that.