Chapter 14

Please forgive me for the VERY overdue update 😮‍💨

----------

-Levi's Pov-

As I was walking back to my room with both of my guards on either side of me, I began zoning off into my thoughts. Eren was very charming and unlike anyone I have ever met before. But mistakenly, I believe I made a fool of myself with my stuttering and shivering. Not to mention that I fucking fell asleep on him. How in the hell will I be able to face him after this without being embarrassed?

While I was busy battling with my inner thoughts, I noticed that we have arrived to my room. Turning around and dismissing my guards, I then opened the door and stepped inside breathing in the smell of sandalwood and pink salt. One of my favorite scent combinations. I automatically released the tension in my posture and went to put firewood in the fireplace. Once finished and satisfied at the height of the fire, I plopped down on the dark navy blue chair behind me and released a sigh of contentment.

As I sit here listening to the crackling of the fire I can’t help but wish tomorrow will gift me with the same excitement as the time with Eren did. I hope he doesn’t think I’m weak after what happened… Wait. Why do I care? I’m a prince who is to be king. I should be worried about my duties, not this overpowering sense of wanting to please someone I just met. But who am I to deny the feelings present? If only I could just pick Eren and get it over with.

-Eren’s Pov-

After cleaning up the area me and Levi spent time in, I started to make my way towards my room. As I am walking, I start digging into all the thoughts and emotions I feel. Levi is an interesting and beautiful person, and I can’t help but want to continuously get to know him until there is nothing left to know.
Once I zone back into my surroundings, I realize that I am almost to my room. But as I was turning right into a hallway, I bumped into someone.

“Ow what the heck” the person exclaimed as they were making effort to balance themselves. Once they caught their footing, I then began to realize that the person was actually Petra Ral, the girl who apparently displeased Levi with her ballroom dance date.

“I’m sorry, Petra, are you alright?” I questioned, worried that I hurt her.

“Yes, I’m fine, Mr. Jeager. But next time, watch where you’re going. Wouldn’t want you to hurt yourself or someone else for that matter.” She replied spitefully.
Taken aback, I say “Have I angered you somehow? If so, I’m sorry.” I say with a worried expression.

“Yes, in fact, you have. Prince Levi isn’t gay. So I don’t even know why you are here or why you thought that you could just waltz over to a raffle stand, write your name, and enter into a competition that was meant for WOMEN who are looking to MARRY a prince. Do you not know how to read or something? It said MAIDEN, not gentleman, for a reason.” Petra replied with a tone of anger and a face full of annoyance. Surprised at the sudden outburst, I stand there with my mouth slightly open. How can someone be so hateful?

“Well, I’m sorry I made you feel so threatened that you had to say how much of a nuisance I am to my face. If you think he isn’t gay or that I’m not supposed to be here, then why have they not thrown me out of the palace yet, hmm? Or do you think that our queen, king, AND prince’s judgment is wrong? Next time you have a problem with anyone’s existence, you can speak to Levi about it. Unless you know that he doesn’t give a shit about what you think.” I say with a calm tone and a look of smugness. As she stood there with her mouth open, catching flies, most likely, I began talking again.

“Also, I wasn’t the one who entered me into the competition. That was my sister.  And if you were as awesome as you seem to think you are, you would be the one allowed to address the prince by his actual name, not me. So, if you excuse me, I am tired. I bet you are, too. And I once again apologize if I hurt you when we BOTH ran into each other. Good night.” I then stepped away from her shocked state and continued my walk to my bed chamber. If she’s going to be a jealous bitch, she should know that it won’t go by my head so easily.
Once I arrived to my room, I opened the door and stepped inside. As I did, I found a pair of silky black pajamas on my bed.
Once I dressed myself, I decided to go over to the desk that had a feathered pen and a stack of papers on top of it so I could write a letter to my mother and Mikasa.

Once I finished writing what had happened so far and how much I missed and love them, I put the pen in the ink bowl and folded the paper making sure it was perfect. I then grabbed an envelope, slipped the letter in, and put a wax seal on top of the flap. Sealing off the envelope from any intruders.
Once finished I then sat it on the desk and sat there for a moment, I should probably ask the Queen and King tomorrow if a person was sent to protect and care for my mother and sister. Once the thought was stored inside of my brain, I then got up while stretching my aching limbs. I then proceeded to walk to my amazingly fluffy bed and get under the sheets. As I sat there in the warmth and comfort of silky sheets and soft clothing, I began to drift off to sleep. My last thought wishing that tomorrow would be just as exciting as today was with Prince Levi.

_________________

I finally was able to post a chapter. If I had the time, I would have made it 5,000 words instead of just 1,064 💔 Stay tuned for the next chapter~