Chapter Eleven; Part Two

Hallo! Hope you enjoy!!!

-Eren's Pov-

Once I befriended Hange they automatically started dragging me to random places while talking nonsense about some science experiment. But after about 25 or so minutes of this I stopped.

"Hey Hange, do you mind if maybe you could drag me to the court yard? I'm in need for exercise. Though honestly with all that running I did I probably don't need it. But still I would like it if you brought me outside." I said with a small chuckle.

"Oh yeah!!! Sure! Let's go pretty boy!!!" She said excitedly as she did a 360⁰ turn and practically threw me while doing so.

In a matter of five minutes we were outside. When she turned she practically ran across the castle while dragging me with her. Usually, it would have taken 15 minutes to reach where we are, but I guess she has super powers or some shit.

"Alright pretty boy, now what?" She said while looking back at me with a wide smile.

"Well, I'll need to start doing my normal routine, but would you like to do it with me?" I said suggestively.

"YEAH SURE" She yelled while jumping around.

"Hah, okay, first we will need to start-"

-Levi's Pov-

Okay so, the date ended a bit early. She apparently ate too much so she needed to throw up. I'm not surprised though, she was absolutely brutal with those mashed potatoes and chicken. It kind of scared me a bit. But anyways, I am now walking back to my room to take my break, which now has an extra 15 minutes to it. I'm quite happy about that. My next date is supposed to be with Ymir, the brown haired freckled tomboy who befriended Eren. We are supposed to just be going outside and talking in the gazebo that is located in the middle of the garden out in the court yard. So it should be a bit more relaxing.

When I finally got to my room I automatically opened the door ready for impact from my crazy butler, but to my surprise nothing came. So instead I grabbed a book and went to my window seat.

But when I sat down and looked out the window I saw an interesting sight. There was a shirtless Eren doing push-ups with an overly excited Hange crisscrossed on his back. I can't look away. Those back muscles though........Why is my nose bleeding? And why does my face feel hot?

I think I'm sick.

-Eren's Pov-

Jesus, these push-ups are killing my back. Or maybe it's because of the overly excited flesh bag sitting on me. Whichever it is, all I know is it's killing me.

"Hey Eren! Are you gay!?"

"Why the hell does everyone ask me that? But yes, I am gay." I said with gasps between each word. I then noticed as soon as I said those words that she became quiet. And then she started vibrating. Wait, is that even possible?

"EEEEEEEEEE YAYYYYYYY" She then proceeded to fall backfirst onto MY back and fell off of it while rolling around on the ground squealing. At this point I was too tired to care about her weird actions. I got to 136 push-ups so I think that should be fine. And I already did my cardio part. Well, unintentionally. But I still did it.

I wonder what time it is. "Hey Hange? What time is it?"

"Oh, uhm, 2:30!" She said pausing her shenanigans for a second to look at her pocket watch that is surprisingly not broken. "Oh okay, thanks" I said with a smile while I grabbed my shirt and stood up.

"Aww, couldn't you have left your shirt off?" Hange said with a pout.

"Haha, no."

"Hmp fine" Hange said with an even deeper pout. But a moment later her shit eating grin got slapped right back on her face and she popped up off the ground.