an actual chapter

Thank you to everyone reading this and everyone who read the earlier because you are the reason i have 300 views

^^^^^^^^^^^ Nico's Pov. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

When I got to the house and was inside you could practically see the tension in the air as Shoto and the flaming hair dude had a stare down. Thankfully Shoto told me where the guest room was, so I just awkwardly shuffled out of the room. I just hoped nothing blew up. I had been around Leo enough to know fire people together are never good. I made it to the room which was very basic and had almost no furniture expect a cot in the corner of the room well that's just great I thought, I decided to take out the stuff I had in my hastily packed bag since it seemed I'd be here a while. After a little while I was called down to dinner and it was extremely awkward, but the food was really good, so of course afterwards I asked Fuyumi (Todoroki's sister) if next time I could help her she looked surprised and nodded I gave her a small smile and headed to my 'room'. This is going to be interesting, I thought.

Lol I'm sorry this is so rushed and pretty crappy. If anyone has any suggestions on how to write better, it is welcome.