KIDNAPPED!?

Real long one :).

^^^^^ Izuku's Pov. ^^^^^

We ended up cornering the now larger L.O.V. and I think Ochacko is fighting Toga (A/N Tsu told them about toga but nothing about Toga and Uraka's reaction to each other) since Ohcako and Toga weren't here (A/N they are definitely 'fighting' and nothing else😏) We would have tried to run away but Blue Marble Dude was here and still had our friends. The Wild Wild Pussycats also helped in the battle as me and the rest of the little crew tried to get those Marbles back that had our friends. eventually, I was able to get Tokoyami back but then Marble Dude vanished into a purple portal with Nico and Kacchan with him.

^^^^^ Nico's Pov. ^^^^^^

When I woke up I heard some people talking next to me but tried to stay silent so I could overhear their conversation." no toga you can't visit your girlfriend" said one voice," you don't control me crusty" said another voice "she does have a point" said a third one (A/N real quick voice 1 is Shigaraki, voice 2 is toga, and voice 3 is Dabi if you are wondering)

Their conversation went like this:

Voice 1: you can't visit them the heroes are already suspicious.

Voice 2: I don't care if the heroes are suspicious! I just want to see my gf.

Voice 3: hate to say it but I agree with miss psycho, why do we care if the heroes are suspicious.

Voice 1: because they'll catch u-

????: HEY WHERE THE H*LL AM I!?

And with that, I realized Bakugou had woken. Well, it sure is going to be hard to listen in on them now I thought as I acted as if just waking up and came face to face with the pathic 'league of villains'.