So Kawaii and Sweet

(Time skip a week)

I can't believe I'm a hostess again. I also can't believe I'm dating Honey. Right now we are sitting out in the courtyard. It was after school and we were relaxing. He had his arm around me and I had my head on his shoulder.

"Danny?"

"Hmm?" I looked up at him from his shoulder.

"Do you want to go out Saturday?"

"I would love to." I peck his cheek before smiling.

"Aww." We turn our attention seeing Tamaki and he dragged the rest of the host with him.

"Can I flip him?" I asked pointing to Tamaki. He hid behind Kyoya.

"Noooooo! You can't flip daddy!" He wailed. I just giggled.

"Well, I'm going to get home now." I pecked Honey on the lips before getting up. "See you tomorrow." I started walking off. "Bye guys." I say to everyone else. I walk out front and get in my limo.

(Time skip to Saturday)

Honey told me to wear something nice. I just decided to wear a dark blue dress that goes to the knee. It's one of the summer dresses in my closet. I pull on some black flats and brush my hair. It's starting to grow back out but I don't want it to get to long again. I had a maid curl my hair for me. I put a little strawberry flavored lipgloss on. When I was done I looked in the mirror.

"You look great mistress." The maid says before leaving. I slip on my bracelet. I heard my sister downstairs squealing happily. I came downstairs seeing Honey dressed in jeans and a blue shirt. I smiled before making it all the way downstairs.

"You look beautiful Danny." Honey smiled. I walk up in front of him and he kissed me.

"Eww." Kimmy giggled. I put my hand on her eyes to keep her from seeing anymore. We pulled apart and laughed at Kimmy cause of where she said eww earlier.

"I will be back later Kimmy." I said. We went out the door hand in hand. We got in the limo. After a few we make it to, a hill? We got out and he pulled me up the hill. When we got to the top I see a picnic blanket with a basket. There was a Sakura tree on the hill with lights hung from it. It was really beautiful up here. We walked over and sat on the blanket.

"I had Takashi help me set this up. I couldn't get the lights."

"I probably couldn't either." I tell him. We ate tons of cake and just different things. When we finished we were lying on the blanket looking up at the stars. Honey had his arms around my waist while I had my head on his chest. He tilted my head up where I'm looking at him. His lips went to mine and I kissed him back. I felt his hand on my upper thigh. I thought he was going to try something but he pulled me on top of him. Our lips broke but my forehead rested on his.

"You don't know how much I love you." He pecked my lips making me smile. "I won't treat you how your last boyfriend done. I would never hurt you." He must have been reading my mind or something. I was concerned about if this would end like my last relationship. We stayed like that with me lying on top of him listening to his heartbeat while he held me to him. "Why'd you even learn martial arts? You don't even seem like a danger." I lowered my gaze so I didn't look him in the face.

"I took martial arts for self defense. I let my guard down when I was with him. My last boyfriend got mad when I broke up with him for cheating. I didn't want to sleep with him while we were together. When I ended things he wasn't exactly happy with it. He tried to rape me but Kimmy walked in. I had to refresh on my defense classes." He pulled my head up to him again.

"I will never hurt you. He didn't deserve you." I leaned down into his lips kissing him. I pull back from the kiss and move beside him so I can look at the stars with him. I kept my head on his chest and he kept his arms around me. I soon drifted off into the darkness.

Haruhi's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when the phone the twins gave me rung. I answered it only to be about deafened by Tamaki-senpai.

"Haruhi! Honey and Danny didn't return from there date last night!" He wailed.

"Senpai it's five in the morning. Maybe they did return but are sleeping." Before I could even rub the sleep from my eyes a knock sounds at the door. I get up out of bed then check it to find Hikaru and Kaoru. They pull me outside and into a waiting limo. Tamaki was inside with Mori and Kyoya but he was sleeping. I mentally face palmed. We all was inside the limo and Mori looked like he was thinking. The limo stopped somewhere and we all got out. We just left Kyoya inside cause he is still sleeping and we don't want the beast awake. There was a hill with a tree at the top. I was kinda confused.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Mitsukuni brought Danny here." Mori says. We walk up the hill but stop at the top. Honey was sleeping with Danny next to him. She had her head on his chest and he had her wrapped in his arms. The twins were now holding each other.

"So kawaii." They whisper shout to keep from waking them. Mori walked over and pulled them apart before picking them both up. He carried them over his shoulders back down to the limo. When we got down the hill he put them in the limo and then we got in. I think they had fun last night. We first stop at Danny's mansion and Mori carries her inside. When he comes back out we drop everyone else off. When I finally got home I crashed into bed and went back to sleep before I have to study.