Worse Day Ever -.-

Well I'm ready for the fans to rage so, start reading. -hides for dear life-

Danny's POV

We get to my mansion and Cameron jumps out when the door opens.

"We're here!" He laughs. I get out and smile at him.

"Come on Kimmy should," I was cut off by squealing. Kimmy ran down the stairs and lunged onto Cameron. They fell to the ground.

"Cameron!"

"Kimberly!" The host all laugh at them.

"That's like us when we are apart for longer than three hours." The twins say laughing. They got off the ground but still hugged each other.

"They really are twins." Tamaki says. They held each other and looked up at him. There cheeks were on each other's. They are like mini Hikaru and Kaoru's.

"You really doubted what sissy told you?" Cameron asked.

"He's just an inch taller than me." Kimmy says.

"But we are still twins." They smile saying that together. They run off inside the mansion.

"I'm not going to last with them now together. They are worse than the twins when together." The guys gasp.

"You're a goner." Kyoya chuckles. I couldn't help but laugh to.

"Wonder what Haruhi is doing. She's most likely studying." I say.

"We better get going. We will see you on Monday." Kyoya says. They all get in the limo but Honey walks in front of me first. He pecks my lips before hugging me.

"I will talk to you later babe."

"Ok, see ya tomorrow." I peck his lips and then he walks to the limo. They leave and I head in the mansion. Dads home at the moment so he is hugging Cameron.

"Sorry, I have to leave for a meeting. I will see you three when I get home." I know dad's busy with work but it gets lonely without him. I had Kimmy when he was gone but I couldn't really talk to her like I do with Haruhi. Now she has Cameron with her and I'm alone again. I walk to the living room and sit on the couch. The twins are still downstairs and they run outside. I didn't want to leave them alone so I go outside with them. I sat under a willow tree in our backyard. I felt a weird chill run down my spine. Someone's around but I don't know them. I can tell, this is not any of my friends. I hear a gunshot and turn seeing a group of men at the back of our yard. He shot above my head! I didn't really care about myself right now I was only worried about my siblings. We all three run inside with shots being fired. We run upstairs and I give my phone to Cameron.

"Call Honey or someone from the host club. They are all on my contact list. Hide and call someone. I'm going to distract them so you can hide."

"No, sissy. Don't leave us." Kimmy says on the verge of tears.

"I'm going to be fine just get somewhere safe and don't come out until one of the host find you." They nod and Cameron pulls her one way. I run the other making noise to lead them my way. I go one way and run into two of them. "Shit!" I turn and run a different way. I run into my dads room and put my back to the door. They try to get in but I keep putting more of my weight to the door. I lock the door and grab a chair from the desk and put under the knob. I still keep my back to the door to make sure they don't get in. Another gunshot goes off before a burning pain makes an appearance in my stomach. I look down seeing blood seeping onto my shirt. The sight alone makes me dizzy but nows not the time to pass out. It just makes me panic when I see blood. I pass out at the sight of it so now I'm trying not to look at it. I put a hand to my stomach. They keep banging on the door trying to get in. The chair gave way and the door flew open knocking me to the floor. I lied there with blood starting to pool under me.

"Damn it! You shot the hostage!" One of the men yell.

"Serves her right for being at the door!" They kept yelling back and forth.

"Go find the damn kids! We can't leave here without a hostage and you shot the only one we kept up with!" I soon felt nothing but the darkness. Is this how I die?

Cameron's POV

When we left Danny I grabbed Kimberley's hand and ran the other way. She pulled me to a play room and to a secret passage that leads around the mansion. We got in there and I looked on the phone. I picked Hikaru. His is the closes on the list.

Hikaru: Hey Danny.

Cameron/Danny: Hikaru. It's me Cameron. People broke into our house and Danny lead them away from us. She told me to call one of you.

I was talking fast cause I was panicking a little.

Hikaru: Wow slow down Cameron. What exactly is going on?

Cameron/Danny: Danny is being chased in our house by bad men. She needs help.

Hikaru: We're on our way!

He hung up and so did I. I decided to call Honey next. He needs to be here.

Honey: Hey Danny!

Cameron/Danny: It's me, Cameron. No time to talk. Danny's in trouble. Bad men broke in and she's having them chase her to keep away from us. She needs help.

Honey: I'm on my way!

He hung up like Hikaru did. Kimberly started crying so I pulled her to me. The next thing we hear is a gunshot sounding through the mansion. She started to cry harder. I put my hands to her ears so she couldn't hear anything. I don't know what's going on. I look at sissy's phone again seeing we have been in here two hours now. What's going on out there?