time to attack

Class 1-A has been divided and they were all nervous and worried, on the other hand the ADA wasn't even slightly affected by the fact that they were about to start a war and Dazai was just talking normally with no care in the world suddenly a hero told him "excuse me sir, do you know we're about to start a war." and Dazai nodded saying "yes, I wouldn't be here if I didn't."

The hero raised an eyebrow and said "then why are you talking so much and not getting ready?" Dazai looked at him and said "because I'm already ready." The hero was confused "but you don't have anything with you." Dazai smiled at the answer and pointed at the sky saying "because it's up there." The hero looked up and was even more confused since there was nothing where Dazai pointed.

"but... there's nothing." The hero said obvious confusion in his voice "don't worry you'll get it in due time." he said as they all started moving towards their target, he noticed the hero look up a couple of times every once in a while which made him snicker "you should focus on your fight not the sky." he suddenly said as the hero said "I was just making sure no one was coming from up." he said and Dazai rolled his eyes, all excuses.

As they advanced more people came up to him but they were all killed in a heartbeat suddenly his sixth sense felt something was wrong and as he understood he wasted no time and yelled in the ear peace "Atsushi, Kunikida, go help the civilians, something big is about to happen then immediately come to the front of the hospital to help me out" Dazai then made his way to the front of the hospital.

Atsushi and Kunikida were fortunately in the same group when Dazai yelled in their ears, Atsushi looked at Kunikida his eyes saying 'what should we do?' "let's go Dazai's sixth sense's never wrong." Kunikida said starting to run and Atsushi immediately went after him trusting him.

When they arrived they found chaos, literally, they saw Bakugou and Deku running and Atsushi went after them "oi guys, where are you going?" Atsushi asked "to the hospital." answered Deku and Kunikida answered "we're coming with you." the two looked at them like they were crazy "but you guys can't fly." Deku said "Don't worry about it." Kunikida said as Atsushi transformed into a tiger and Kunikida jumped on him and they hopped from building to building.

Suddenly Shigaraki was in front of Midorya and ready to attack but Grand Torino rescued him, Atsushi tossed himself to the side as the two looked around for Dazai the heroes were completely focused on attacking Shigaraki.

Soon Dazai arrived and he looked around and yelled

"EVERYONE BACK UP STAY T LEAST A METER AWAY FROM SHIGARAKI, IF YOU DON'T YOU COULD SERIOUSLY DIE!" Everyone listened to him considering he was saying it the most serious voice they ever heard him speak, so they all did going next to Aizawa in order to protect him while the two detectives we re next to Dazai.

"Dazai-san, what's going on?" Atsushi asked "we're gonna win this war that's what's going on" he said with a big grin on his face and Shigaraki grinned back thinking they were just spitting bullshit to scare him because of his opponents' confused faces, even the detectives couldn't understand what was going on "and what makes you think that?" he asked and Dazai answered "our thrum card."

After he said that there was a crash in front of them as whatever crashed raised a lot of smoke from the dirty ground and once the smoke cleared you could see a small figure there, he was dressed well like he just came out of a very important meeting, on his head he wore a hat and ha a red glow around himself and there were several big and s debris floating in the air.

Dazai's grin widened as he said loudly to make sure everyone "I'd like you all to meet Arahabaki otherwise known among people as Nakahara Chuuya."