4

Your POV

I saw 2 Men's are doing something.. but what? When I went a bit near I saw they are trying to robber a lady. One of them had knife in his hand . I saw the lady is struggling to escape. "OMG OMG" I said while getting nervous. The is now lying on street. One man is trying to get her bag and one saw me "shit" I mumbled.

"Hey!! You girl leave from here" he spoke to me then went near to lady. I'm looking here and there standing like idiot. Then I saw arm size wood. I grabbed it and boom I hit his head one who was talking with me. I went near to lady her forehead is bleeding her clothes get ripped.  I took my blazer and covered her body. But second one made a deep cut on my lower back and they both ran away.

"Ahhhh my bach Ahh" I hissed in pain but I saved this lady I was happy for this . "Aunty , Aunty are you O-Ok"  she nodded before passing put . "Wtf "  I shouted I got up and went to near hospital.

In hospital

"Mam please come you also got injured" a nurse said to me . Then I placed my hand on my lower back I saw blood is still coming. "Hmm" I nodded and I went with her. "How is she now is she ok" i questioned her  " yes mam your mom is alright" she answered.  What mom? "Hm she isn't my mom she was in trouble I just helped her" I said and I got up from bed. "Wait mam , the cut is deep"  she said being worried. "It's ok I'm fine, I have to see her then I'll leave" I said she nodded.

"And if there is any charges I'll pay" I asked. "No mam her husband has already paid" she said. 

I went near her room. "Miss can I come in?" I said being polite.  "Ah come come my daughter" lady said my smiled at me. "Daughter?" I questioned myself in my mind.

The man is sitting on chair next to her bed. I looked up at man "do I know him?" His facial features remind me someone else.

"Hello Aunty, hello uncle" I greeted them. "Hey, young lady, well I'm her husband you can call me Mr.jeon" .

What??

A/N POV

Yes!! The lady you just saved earlier is  Mrs.jeon JEON JUNGKOOK'S  mother. 
You are totally unaware of this. You got shocked for while but then you thought that he is not only jeon in Korea..

"Aunty I have to go-" you are saying something but she cut you off    " why ? I mean why so early, sit with me for some time" Mrs jeon said like she don't want you to go. 

Then that nurse you treated you came on room "mam your bag" she give my bag to me. "Thanks," I said and she gone. "My baby can you bring me some water" Mrs jeon asked you.  "Ofcourse Anuty" you smile.  You went out of room.

"She is so beautiful, honey?" Mrs. Jeon  asked to Mr jeon . "Hmm yes" mr jeon replied.  "Why you are calling her daughter or baby" mr jeon questioned  "because I feel like and you know honey she saved me. She don't even know me all all". Mrs jeon. "Honey listen" mrs jeon said to her husband
Mr jeon sighed and said "hmm"

"She is all I want in my daughter in law" as mrs jeon spoke mr jeon looked up "WHAT". "Yes" she again said. "But she look so young for jung hyun" mr jeon said while standing up .

(Jeon jung hyun is actual brother of jungkook)

"Then for jungkook" she questioned and  mrs jeon  shrugged. "You know-" he was about to say something but you enter the room. "Here" you said while giving the glass of water to Mrs jeon.  "Thanks" she said while big and bright smile on her face.

Your phone rings so you went out of room.

Then mrs jeon's glance fell on your bag which is having jungkook's keychain.   "Woah  is she bts army" I asked herself.  "And jungkook is her bias.. I really want that he is" she again said

"Jungkook is coming and junghyun will come tomorrow" mr jeon said to his wife .  "What? Jungkook why? he must be busy. Why did you tell him"
Mrs jeon said getting worried.  "His love of his life is in hospital so I have to tell him na!"  Mr jeon replied.

"Ok Anuty I have to go" you said when you enter the room.  "Where you will go at this time? I can see you are not from busan because your accent is Seoul"   "um yes I'm from Seoul and it's my second day in busan.  And I'm here for my business I'll go to my hotel.   "Wait,  No you saved my life and I won't let you go look at time it's 10pm no I won't" she said being my Mom.   "Aunty I'm fine-"   "No means No" she ordered.

"Umm, listen.......?"  "it's Miso Sir"   "wow beautiful name baby"  you are telling your name to mrs jeon but Mrs Jeon interrupt you both. "Is she really kind or just feeling comfortable with me" you said yourself.

"So listen Miso she is not gonna leave you so better come with us" mr jeon said with smile on his face.  "Ok sir I'll come" you said as you don't want to hurt thier kindness and hearts.  "Haa good good, they will give me discharge soon" mrs jeon said. "They already did we can go honey" mr jeon replied.

In car

You took back seat and you are scrolling through your phone when mrs jeon asked you question. "Are you single or dating?" As these words left her mouth mr jeon give her WTF look and she just ignored it. "Um no I'm-  yes I'm not" you answered  " wow" mrs jeon said being happy.  "He will be home at 12am" mr jeon said to his wife.  "At midnight? He can come tomorrow tho" mrs jeon asked.

"Who they are talking about?" Your mind is questioning you.

"He is worried about his Mom" mr jeon sighed and said. 

Vote Army