6

Yes!!!

Jungkook POV

I sit next to my dad   "who is that girl? Which is next to my room" I said while scratching my neck. "And she is wearing my clothes! Why" I added.
"Ohh Miso? She is the girl who saved Your Mom" mr jeon said.  My eyes winded as dad said that.  "What? Really Mom?"  I asked Mom .  "Yes baby bunny she is" mom replied. "Then why you both didn't tell me before I have to thanks her for saving my Mom" I said while getting up. But mom stopped me by saying "baby sit I'll ask her to come down"  and I nodded.   "Miso? Baby come down please" mom yelled.

Your POV

I was laying down on my bed and got up as I heard Mrs jeon is calling me down.i got up and went downstairs. But world slipped under my feet as I saw someone...

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

I saw jungkook WHAT jungkook???

Really is he for real? Or I'm dreaming?

He is sitting with Mr and Mrs jeon?? I don't know what to do.. I'm standing like statue.. I went a bit near and yessss it's him only.  I can't do anything but screamed. "Ahhh J- ju- jung?? KoOk? I looked at mrs jeon "he is jun- jungkook?" For real"?? .

Not believing what I'm seeing right now.  I could feel my heart stopped and Lucifer is coming to take me.

"Yes Miso he is jungkook, my son" she said with smile. WHAT my son??  Wtf . Someone please splash water on me. Then I saw jungkook coming towards me. What? Man no I can die because of this. He stood front of me. His big eyes I was staring at them. "Can you slap me" I said and jungkook looked at me with confusion "what"

"I mean can I hug you" I said with my mouth open. He smiled at nodded. What?? Did he just nodded for hug Lucifer come and take me rn. I just said that to cover up my first sentence  and he just. Fuck!!

Jungkook POV

I just went to her for thanks but she said slap me?? And then hug me? I can see that she is in deep shock after seeing me. It's obvious that she knows me. After all whole world know me 😏. Then I could feel her arms  around my body her head is only reaching my neck. She is cute.

A/N POV

You hugged him. You can feel you heart beating like gun shots. Then you feel he hugged you back. What? The jeon jungkook hugged you back?  "Thanks for saving my Mom" he is whispering in your ear. You could feel his hot breath in your ear. It's giving you  shivers. But then he placed his both hands on your lower back, he wasn't aware that you had a wound there.  "Ahhh" a painful sound left your mouth.  "What happened" he asked gently still hugging you.

"Ah jungkook your hands are on her wound she got a deep cut when she saving me" mrs jeon said to jungkook. Jungkook's eyes widened as he know that. He broke the hug and looked at you "I'm really sorry Miso" jk said  hearing your name from his honey full voice you smile and said  "it's ok kook- um jungkook"  mrs jeon just smiles at your cuteness.

"Ok Mom I'm going to my room" jungkook said and he waved at you. Sir? This is illegal Our Miso can die, I don't want my story to stop here.

As he gone you went to mrs jeon "Aunty it's not fine why you didn't tell me that jungkook is your son and I even told you that I love him" you said and covered you face with your palm. Mrs jeon hugged you and said  "because I want to surprise you" as she said you both laughed.

----------------

Now you are in your room think about what Minji told you on phone call. She said that your boss has extend your work for 2 months. Wtf .
You let out a sigh. Then you remember that nurse told you to change your bandage when you sleep.

You are standing front of mirror to remove your bandage but it's not happening.

Jungkook POV

I'm standing right here seeing her struggling with her bandage. But I'm literally shocked after seeing the size of bandage it's really big and wide.  Is her cut is really deep?  I'm really feeling bad and sorry for her. Like she just got hurt because she was saving my mom. How kind she is.   "Do you want me to help you" as I said she flinched.

A/N POV

You flinched when you hear manly voice. You turn your head to see and it's JUNGKOOK. You eyes winded as you saw you.   "Huh?" You asked nervously but inside you want him to hug  you want to hold his hand want him to help!

He came inside and stand front of you  " sit here, I'll help you" jungkook said and made you sit on bed. Actually he want to see you cut. He is sitting behind you. He lifted you shirt enough that he could see bandage. "Hold here" he asked you to hold your shirt. And you did. You could feel his cold hands on your back. You gasped as he put his hand on you back. "Yah don't move" he asked you.  "Hmm" you replied.

He put his right hand on your hip preventing you to move. You could see his tattooed hand on your hip. You pressed your lips hard to avoid every dirty thoughts. 🌚 not innocent anymore.

He Slowly starts to remove bandage."ahh it's hurting" you said while turning your head he just s
Give you signal to turn your head back and you did. "It's gonna hurt if I keep on doing Slowly" he said  "what do you mean" you questioned him
"Um I have to remove it in one but please don't scream ok?"  You nodded.
He saw you gripping on bed sheet. And he removed bandage in once.

"Ahhhhhhhh"

You scream and he quickly covered you mouth with is hand.