7

Your eyes is wide open while jungkook's hand on your mouth. "Yah Mom dad will woke up and they would thought I'm fucking you stop screaming" as he said that your eyes got even more wide. Then he felt warm Drop on his hand and he looked at you. "Are you crying?" He said being worried "No it's because of pain I'm not crying" you said

Jungkook eyes widened as he saw your cut. It is really really deep even some blood drops are come. The wound is still fresh. He looked up at you who is busy playing with bed sheet to avoid pain.

"Ok tell me where is bandage and ointment" you pointed on small table when he asked you. He went near to table and grabbed them. He again sat behind you and start treating your wound. His touch is giving to shivers. Butterflys in your tummy are fighting. He made you forget pain in one second. "Ah done" he said . Now he is sitting front of you . You both facing each other. He held your hand with his right hand. You heart stopped again. "Thanks Miso for everything, I know the thanks isn't enough. Because I saw your cut it's freaking deep. I'll never forget this. You can ask me anything I'll never say no to you" while his is busy talking to you but your focus is on something else. Where? On his lips? Yes your full focus is on his lips you want to kiss him right now.

He noticed that. "You want something" he said staring into you eyes . Seems like his is teasing you.
It's enough you bring you back in reality. "Um N-No" you said. He lean his face a bit towards you "Are you sure" he whispered. Now he is the one you is staring at you lips. "Think again" he said. You just nodded. He came more near only few inches away that you could feel his breath on you lips. "Want to kiss me" he said still his gaze on your lips. You just want to die... jeon jungkook is asking you want to kiss me ? Girl go and say yes. You nodded your eyes are still closed.

He is smirk and pressed his lips on your. He slowly closed his eyes to get into kiss. He is kissing your lower lip. You just in 3 seconds kissing him back while you kissing his upper lip. You could feel his lip piercing while kissing him. His hand is tracing your hips up and down. Now his tongue is in your mouth he held you jaw to explore you more. By every second his is making kiss deep and deep. Your hand automatically went through his hair, you grabbed them tightly when he bite you lower lip. A moan left you mouth. He pulled out and smirked. "Take it as your bravery award" he said and stares into your eyes. Then he kissed your cheek "Good night" and left.

Jungkook POV

I enter in my room. I really don't know what happened to me. I just can't control it. But she tastes good her soft full lips made me go wild. I just lost control. "She is good" I said looking at my lips.

A/n POV

You are laying on bed yet you mind is processing about what happened just now. Having a jeon jungkook as your first kiss makes you feel good.
"He is my first kiss Ahhhhhh jeon jungkook is my first kiss omg" you are smiling like idiot rn. Duh sleep.

--------------

Story has began. My baby dolls. Wait for real one now. You all will get wet for sure. 🌚🛑