12

Next morning

Jungkook POV

I woke up from my sweet sleep. As I turned around to other side I saw Miso sleeping while her bare back is facing me. I realised that we both are still neked. Her long hair on bed looking like waterfall. She turned around and now I'm facing her.  I can clearly see her soft boobs but those are fully covered with hickyes which is given by me. I just can't control it last night, seeing her like that I went wild on her. I know I was rough on her but also she enjoyed it. She moan so good. I can hear those moan all night.

I just wear my pants nothing on upper body. I heard kock on door, I went to open I saw hotel worker with breakfast tray. He handed me.

A/N POV
When lazy ass will woke up??

You woke up after hearing kock. You open your eyes and the view leaves you with your open mouth. You saw jungkook shirtless you can see is tattoos. Only you used you see them in pictures not even full or clear. But now HD view of his tattoos, abs and everything🌚.

You closed you mouth after staring him. You can feel you are numb down
You pressed you lips together and got up but still sitting on bed. Your covered you body with blanket.  "Good morning" jungkook said and smiled at you.  "G-Good morning" you replied.  "Go and get fresh, then we will eat breakfast and we have to go Seoul back"  jungkook said.  You blushed when you realised that now you have to live with jungkook in Seoul. Because now you are MRS. JEON JUNGKOOK.

You nodded. About to stand up but as he was rough on you, you were about to fall but your husband hold you already. Your both hands on his both shoulders while his on your waist.
"Was I to rough huh?" He whispered near to your lips. You blushed and looked away.  "Should I help?" He asked you gently.  "No I'll go" you replied. He smiled and let you go.

You can feel you heart skipped beat. Don't want Lucifer to take you now because now you want to live with jungkook forever. But you can give your life if jungkook asks you.

What a fangirl you are!! 4

You saw yourself in mirror, your boobs ,and your collarbone is full with hickyes. You blushed when you saw on your thighs too. "He is really bad bunny" you chuckled.

"Are you okay?" he said knocking on bathroom door.  "Yah I'm ok just one minute" you yelled and he hmm in answer.

After breakfast.

You guys are going to meet mr and mrs jeon so you could go Seoul after that. Jungkook is driving car and you sitting next to him. You just love how he drives car. After some time you arrived. You both get off the car. And went inside. You can see they both already waiting for you both in living room.

"Yah my kids" mrs jeon said and hugged you both.  "Hello M-Mom" you said nervously as you feeling shy calling her Mom.  "Ahh it's sounds so good" she said and chuckled.

After 15 minutes

"You guys sit here I'll bring snacks" mrs jeon said.  "Wait Mom I'll help you" you said she giggled.  Here in kitchen you are helping mrs jeon. "Baby can you pass me some snacks they are there" she said while facing you. You nodded and bend your knees bit to take snacks and mrs jeon saw some red marks on your cleavage. You handed her and saw her smiling. "What  happened" you questioned her.  "Hm nothing" she replied but still smiling. "Let's go they are waiting" she said and you followed her.

You take seat next to jungkook. "You both look good together" mr jeon said and you both looked at each other. 

After some time.

"Miso! I think we should go now" he said.  "Yah let's go" you replied. You both stand up. You hugged mrs jeon.
"I'll miss you so much baby" she said
"Just one call and I'll be here for you both"  you said and mr jeon ruffled you hair. "Yah don't" mrs jeon and playfully hit her husband's arm. Jungkook smile while looking at you all thinking that how much they love you and you love them more they do. "Don't asked me again to get out" jungkook said and hugged his mom tightly.  She chuckled. "Never"

After doing bye bye you  both left. 

In Seoul

In Airport you can see so many cameras they are for paparazzi. And also jungkook's bodyguards. There are 4 bodyguards around you and jungkook. Jungkook is holding your hand tightly. He knows that this is most common place where saesang attacks. A lot of people are there. They are screaming and shouting. Some are saying good about you but most are saying bad about you. Safely entering the car jungkook said  "don't listen them it's thier job, they will only hate. ok?" He is comforting you . You nodded.

After 30 minutes.

You saw car stops at beautiful house. and it's jungkook's where is actually lives.  "Let's go" he said with smile. You hm in answer. Beautiful, beautiful then his parents house. So big, gorgeous just like you always wanted.  "I know it's beautiful now stop staring" he said teasing you.  "You live alone, I mean other members?" You said.  "Why would they live with me, they have thier own" he chuckled and pinched your nose. 

   Your and jungkook's bedroom

---------------

Just like this you and jungkook lives together now. Happy sometimes funny. You cook for him and he loves it. Sometimes he cook for you .You just love him, you can give you everything in one for him. You still don't know does he feel the same or not.  you love him  but didn't confess yet. Now it's been 2 weeks to your wedding still newly married. After first night you both didn't made love Because he is Idol he is so busy. He spent less time with you. He loves to spend time with you but due to his schedule he can't.

Jungkook is home today you are making dinner in kitchen. He is in room which you both shared. His phone rang and he picks it. It's jimin.

                          OTP

Jk: ha, how are you shorty

Jm: yah, shut up

Jk: well tomorrow is you brithday, what's plan huh?

Jm: hm that's why I called you. You have to come at my home. This time I'm doing party in my home.

Jk: ok, I'll did you inform others huh?

Jm: yah, and yah bring Miso to ok?

Jk: Ahem, ok I'll.

Jm: ok I'm really busy in arrangement so bye bunny.

Jk: bye jimishiii.

                        Call ended

"Jungkook come dinner is ready"