Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I'm sitting in my car outside of widows peak just staring at my phone and back at Lorelei's phone, she actually listened to me and put a passcode. The only time I need her not to have a passcode she puts one, I text the number that sent me the video and still no replies.

It's Jack I just know it's him, I'm gonna kill him.

I start my car but before I get to drive off I get a call.

"Hello"

"Lorelei?"

"Hmm uh uh" a person says and they are obviously using a voice changer in this situation. "Bring the hardware wallet and maybe then you'll see her again"

"I don't have the fucking hardware wallet"

"She looks so peaceful sleeping"

"Leave her out of this Jack." I say "she's supposed to be your friend"

He laughs "you assuming I'm Jack just makes everything so much better. Bring the hardware wallet to the address I'm going to text you later tonight. I expect it."

The call ends there.

                               Vinnie's POV ends

I wake up to the sound of water droplets, I'm sat against a wall with my hands and feet tied. How'd I manage to get myself in this situation, why wouldn't I just stay home. My moms not home to notice I'm gone and I haven't even been talking to Abel so he definitely won't notice a thing! I'm in a horrible situation as of right now and I'm afraid I won't make it out alive.

Harrison's POV

I've been knocking on Lorelei's door for about 5 minutes now, I call her and no answer.

"I swear if she's sleeping knowing I was going to drop this off" I say to myself now mad that I wasted my time to get here

"Hey what are you doing here?" I hear from behind me, I turn around and it's Vinnie. Has she been hanging out with this guy? How long has this been going on?

"I'm looking for Lorelei" I say "came to drop something off"

"She's not here" he says

"Ok?" I awkwardly say "is she in your car?"

"No"

"Then where is she?"

"My place" he says "I can grab whatever it is that you need to drop off

"Just tell her I was looking for her" I say walking away. Part of me wanting to ask what he was doing at her place if she's at his, but I felt like I wouldn't even get to finish my sentence if I started it. I get in my car and text Lorelei asking her where the hell she is and what's going on with her and Vinnie. I look out of my drivers window at Vinnie once more, he is staring at me. I quickly turn my car on ready to drive away I look one more time and he entered the house.

Harrison's POV ends

After sitting in silence for what felt like hours I finally have the courage to speak up and ask if anyone is with me here, was I just left alone here?

"Hello?"

"Is anyone there?"

I wait a couple of seconds before I begin attempting to free myself.

"You're not going to do anything aside from damage that pretty little mouth of yours" a male voice says in the distance.

"What do you want from me?"

"Oh it's not what I want from you, it's what someone else has that I want and that person is going to deliver it or your brains go bye bye" he tells me as he steps into the light, he's wearing a mask so I can't see his face but I recognize the voice.

"It's you" I say "you're one of the guys from the ally. You're the one playing both sides"

He practically runs up to me and cups my face with his hand "wow now once I get what I want looks like I can't let you live" he says pushing my face back out of his hand

"Might kill your little rescuer to ensure I never get caught" he tells me as he pulls a gun out

All I can think about in that moment is Abel, what is he going to do to my brother when he shows up to save me.