50. The Last Remaining Light

Columbus Ohio, December 8 2004

"Fuck, I can't wait until you get back home, I swear babe this is torture," Tommy says to me through my cell phone as I stand in the hallway outside the dressing room of the Allerosa Villa Nightclub.

"Torture? Ok, dramatic much?" I laugh.

"I'm serious baby, I fucking miss you," He laughs.

"I miss you too," I giggle.

It was the last show on the Damageplan tour and I couldn't even begin to explain how excited I was for tonight, and for it to also be over at the same time. I couldn't wait to get home and finally just sleep in my own bed, cuddling up with my husband without a noisy tour bus engine roaring in my ear.

This entire tour has been so crazy and so fun though. Not as crazy as the Pantera days - well ok close to it, but I still think it was more insane back then. I will say though, Dime hasn't changed. He still teases me, and tries to get me to drink with him all the time, and every time I cave in. I can't help it, he's so much fun and just hilarious to hang out with. He always says I'm one of the only chicks that can keep up still, just like back then. I'll tell you though, it's definitely hard to keep up with him, but I can do it. I always hate myself the next day though, but usually I'm still drunk from the night before so it doesn't even matter. I just love him, he's like my best friend and big brother all rolled into one.

"The only thing I've been thinking about all day is getting in that bed with you, and never leaving it for at least as few weeks," I sigh, closing my eyes just dreaming about it.

"Fuckin' right baby, I'm totally making us a whole camp out in our room and nether of us are leaving for anything. I swear I'm gonna find a way to have someone bring us food, so we wont need to do a fuckin' thing. We can just lay in that big bed together, naked of course, playing, fucking, sleeping... playing some more, then fucking some more... " He says.

"Sounds perfect to me," I giggle. Fuck I love him so much.

"Ok babe, I'm sorry I gotta cut this short, someone's flagging me down or something to get out there so..."

"Ok, I should get back too," I say, glancing down at myself for a moment, leaning against the wall in my low-rise ripped jeans and my cropped Seputura band shirt, my dark curls falling down around me.

At the same time, tonight was also the first official announcement of the Motley Crue reunion and tour, so the management team set up a huge press conference in Hollywood - where they started over 20 years ago - for all the entertainment groups and media to ask questions and get a first look at the band with all 4 guys back together since 1998.
"If um, if I don't get a chance to call you after the show, I'll text you in the morning before my flight," I say.

"Ok,"

"I love you. I love you so, so fucking much," I say closing my eyes as I lean my head back against the wall.

"Babe, I love you so, so, so fucking much, and I promise I'm gonna show you just how much when you get back home to me," He says.

"You better," I giggle.

"Oh baby, I will," He chuckles.

We then hang up after profusely telling each other who loves the other more, you know, the usual, then I make my way back into the dressing room where the pre-show party was underway.

***

"No, no way I cannot have another one or I'm, gonna be too fucked to know what's going on," I laugh as Dime tries to hand me another one of his signature Black Tooth Grin drinks, but I hold my hand out to stop him.