chpt 7

Who plays Cade has been changed . ^ the new him is up top.

All week Cade has had me planning a party, which was today. Not just any ole party, a European sex party. You didn't have to European to come, it's just a closed in room, dim lights, with some dancing,drinking and other just randomly having sex on a couch. I had my own special part in it, that Cade wouldn't tell me about, all I knew was it was a type of show for the people. I was ok with that, we were running a very private party, not just anybody from the streets could walk in.

"Sydney, you are to wear all black." I looked up nodding my head towards Cade's request,

"Yes Sir" i answers not wanting a repeat of what happen last time.

Funny I was going to wear black anyways.

"Also you have an hour to get ready." I heard Cade's voice fade as he left out the room. In a fast past, I grabbed my black thong and black bra with a black sheer making my way to the shower. I was not about to get punished for being late to our own party.

It only took me an 20 minutes to take a shower and get dressed. My hair was pulled up in a pony tail, I decided against curling it, who knows that I was going to get into tonight.

||||

The party was on full mode. Everyone was here having a great time, the dance floor was moving in sway as the fast pace song went on, people already full filling their needs on the couches and vip section and it was only just 3 hours into the party.

Part of me was wishing I could go out there and be free, but what I was about to do was beyond me.

I was about to have a threesome with two boys.

I was sitting on a bed in a room surrounded by poles in circle form. Jasper and Chance were the name of the boys, they walked through the door with basketball shorts hanging dangerously low on their hips, exposing their v line and sweaty 6 packs. Jasper was a bit taller than Chance, he was around 5'10, dark blonde hair I would love to run my fingers through and soft brown eyes. Chance on the hand had that dangerous look, as he circled the bed studying me, his bright blue eyes held a great amount of intensity, the black hair that swept over his forehead made him even more attractive. I could tell both of these boys were Dominates just by their stance, I also knew Cade wouldn't put a submissive I'm here with me being that I'm a switch.

Chance stood back, as Jasper climbed on the bed taking me by hair pulling my head back, as he pushed his head in the crook of my neck,

"Im going to enjoy my time with you" he muttered as he played with my perky nipples through my sheer, "Im going to ravage you piece by piece" by this point I was shivering, this didn't turn me on like it did when Cade did it.

While I was focusing on Jasper playing with my nipples, I felt my sheer being ripped as my womanhood being exposed to the cold air, Chance had taken off my panties. Without permission i arched my back, pushing my breast into Jaspers face.

"Oh oh, I don't remember telling you to move at all sweetheart." Jasper whispered as he swiftly brought his hand down on my breast. I cried out, i was slowly getting turned on as Jasper was abusing my breast and Chance was down below fanning his breath over my soaking parts.

Jasper raised from off of me as he took off his basketball shorts leaving him in nothing, he had no boxers on, he was big but not as big as Cade. I looked up catching Cade eyes, asking my Dom was it ok, he simply nodded and walked off, he had a show of his on to do.

Jasper put the tip of his cock in my mouth right when Chance flickered his tongue out licking up all the wetness, i clenched my legs closed not liking how sensitive I was.

Chance shot his hands down on my legs forcing them back open, "Not once did I ask you to close your legs." He growled out at me as he covered my whole womanhood with his mouth.

Jasper forceful pushed his self in my mouth as I hold a moan in. I carefully tried not to bite down on Jasper as I bobbed my head back and forward. Only my slurping sounds and the lapping of Chance's tongue was heard through out the room, as everyone had an intense gaze on what was happening.

After a while Chance and Jasper switched places. Chance hard throbbing cock now filled almost every inch of my mouth, while Jasper forcefully pounded his self in and out of me as he held a bullet vibrator to my clit. My body was starting to convulse as Jasper cock filled me sending waves of pleasure through me using the vibrator. Every inch of all three of our bodies was sweating.

The boys had sat us in a new position, Chance was underneath my as my back was on him, while Jasper was up in between him in missionary position.

My eyes were wide, I had never had this much pleasure at once. My eyes got even wider when Jasper leaned down and shoved his tongue in Chance's mouth. After every stroke into, they would take there cock and rub them together and push into me at the same time, some of their body parts was rubbing against each other's.

I was having a threesome with bi boys.

|||||

Cade was silent the whole drive home but I could only think of why would he have us with different people ?

"Sir if you don't mind me asking" I whisper with a timid voice "Why would you have us doing shows with different people ?"

He glanced over at me as back at the road. I thought he wasn't going to answer me till he spoke out

"I don't ever want us getting tired of each other, so I want us to experience different people every once in a while so the contract wouldn't get called off." Cade voice was husky with exert word he spoke. I nodded my head understanding what he was saying, that did make sense.

"But, don't get use to it, you are still mine." I nodded my head to let Cade know I heard him. Even though I had had my fair share with those two boys I still wanted Cade right now but I also wanted to know about his show. But I decided to save both of them thought for another time.