chpt 9

Three years.

Three years since I've seen Cade. Three years since I got kicked out of Nina's and Cade's house. Three years since Cade gracefully let me in on him and Nina will be starting a family.

"Mommy! You said We could watch replays of Proud family today!" Cylie whined from the living room.

"Yea mommy! You told us we could watch your recordings of Proud family!" Caydon whined right after her.

Also three years since I've had my twins. Three years since I've seen their father.

Caydon Sean Phils and Cylie Serne Phils have been my life and world for three years. I gave them his initials CSP, just so they could have something of their father, besides the fact they were a spitting image of him.

"Alright alright, you guys can watch 2 episodes, than we have to go to the store deal?" I said softly holding up the Proud family recordings.

"Deal!" Caydon shouted as his sister nodded her head. Caydon was the more out going one between them, while Cylie observed quietly.

I left them watching the first episode in the living room. I was going to fix them snacks but I decided to let them eat a little fast food while we went out.

|||||

It was a struggle keeping up with two energetic twins. One thing they got from their father is their energy, they could run around all day and only sit down for 10 minutes.

The two little monsters were running around the store like they owned it.

"Cylie and Caydon get your butts over here now!" I whispered yelled , loud enough were they could hear me but low enough were I didn't seem like an ignorant mom yelling at her kids.

Both of them giggled as they skip to were I were. Cylie was the first one to reach me so i grabbed her first and buckled her in to the car, only to have Caydon run right back over to the drink machine they were harassing because "it won't give them drinks" as they said.

Caydon not watching were he going ran smack dab into a man legs. Rushing over as fast as I could to apologize for Caydon's behavior the man looked up at me.

"Im so sorry." I said while picking my little troublesome soon up.

The man looked up as I was gathering Caydon into my arms,

"Sydney?" the man said with a hint of disbelief in his voice.

Tearing my eyes away from Caydon's face I looked up to realize it was Dylan, Cade's twin brother, I had met him at the club a while back when Cade introduced us.

I guess the twin thing runs in the family.

"Oh, Hi Dylan I didn't recognize you!" I forced out a smile hoping he didn't look at Caydon. Lucky was not on my side, as I look up Dylan eyes were focused on Caydon.

"Is he mine?" he said looking dead serious while staring into my eyes. I giggled quietly to myself.

"Dylan how would he be yours and your seed never even reached down low." I laughed out loud as I watched Dylan face heat up from embarrassment.

"Than why does he-" His chest rose and fail slowly, "He's Cade's isn't he?"

I nodded slowly avoiding his eyes as I spoke.

"Actually both of them are his."

His eyebrows burrowed from completely confusion, "Both?"

I gestured for him to look through the car window.

"This is Caydon and in the car is Cylie" I said nodding to let him know this was real.

"When were you-" He was cut off as a dark skin tone dude came up to him and wrapped his arms around his waist, I think his name was Zane.

"Babe. I was just coming in to see what was taking you so long." Zane smiled at him as he finally glanced at me,

"Sydney! Where have you been?" Zane smiled as he pulled me into a hug.

||

Me nor Dylan had time to sit there and chit chat being that his boyfriend had a family reunion and I had two cracky two year old begging for food

(A/N they are not three because she had to go through the pregnancy.. just saying for the not so smart ones)

So he slid his number towards me and his address telling me to bring meet him at his house with the kids at 10 am tomorrow, I also had let him know I did not want cade to know about them.

He frankly didn't deserve to know, he wouldn't give me the time of day after he kicked me out. He wouldn't answer my calls, he actually got a new number, told his secretary not to send my calls through, and when I tried to talk to him personally he insulted me in front of many people and left me standing with the look of embarrassment and rejection on my face.

All those times I tried to reach out to him was not so I could get him back, just to let him know I was pregnant, not with one of his kids but two.

||
I had manage to feed the kids nuggets and fries, gave them a bath and sent them to bed. They were really looking forward to that fast food, but after that encounter at the super market I wasn't feeling up to it, so I'll make it up to them tomorrow.

||

I rubbed my soaking wet crouch into his pulsating penis as he nibbled at my chest, his rough hands ran up the side of my body as he slide off his boxers.
His mouth covered my whole soaking womanhood as he added a finger each time, I could feel my stomach tightening as my body racked with chills.

"Oh gosh! Im so close don't fucking stop" I moaned out running my throbbing clit against his rough hand as I went over edge.

I laid still glancing up at him.

"I've missed this, Im glad you've realized that I can make you feel better than he ever will and has." Dylan said as he smiled down at me.

But truth was the whole time I thought of Cade. I had only invited him over because I needed that released and could only get it from thinking of cade. I tried fucking Chance over the year but that didn't work so I decided with Dylan, This was our second time getting intimate together, the first time was at the club.

| I hope you enjoyed. (: Dylan at the top. |