chapt 8

"I'll fuck you too you have no clit" he growled out as he pounded into me holding me down on the bed by my neck.

"do you want me to fuck you like a little slut." my body was slowly going into a comatose state. The lack of air supply made my orgasm flow through me even harder. It Doesn't make it any better that this was my third orgasm. We had at the same time.

"I've been waiting outside-" both of our eyes snapped to the door.

"Mother, what are you doing here?" Cade through the covers over me if you fumble with his pants buckle.

"Cade Elijah Phils! What the hell?" Mrs Phils screamed out towards her son, who looked like a lost puppy in head lights.

"Is this why Nina called me crying?" I saw her throw a disapproving glance towards the both of us at the same time his face turned into a frown as he was listening to what his mom had to say.

"Mother she knew about this, she shouldn't be crying to you about nothing!" I sat up staring wide eyed at his mother just as Nina came in.

"This is the whore he's been cheating on me with Mrs. Phils" She cries into Cades mother shoulder, throwing a evil smile over my way.

That bitch.

Cade had not responded to neither one of them, he simply took me away from the room, stating that it was a "private family" moment. I ended up sitting in my room staring at Cade waiting for him to tell me what to do.

"Go get some Ice cream or something, I'll tell you when to come back." gruffly leaving out the room.

||||||

His intense eyes stared at me as I stated back at him. I felt his warm hand shoot out under the table clenching my wet vagina.

I couldn't look at this man without getting wet. His gaze itself left me drenching in my own juices.

"Chance.." I took a deep breath tying to focus on the matter at hand. "I didn't ask you to meet me here for that" I whispered deep down loving how the pad of his hand was pushed up against my womanhood. My brain was telling me to ignore that sensational feeling, I was here for something more important.

He smirked at me knowing deep down the feeling he was causing me. He chuckled as he slowly released the hold he had on me.

"What did you come here for than?" he asked as he leaned back in his chair.

"You and Cade's wife, tell me why you guys stop associating yourself with each other. " I questioned him as my own smirk mad it's way up on my face as his was replaced with a scowl.

He must hate that conniving bitch as much as i did.

"What will I get outta of telling?" his signature smirked curved on his lips again. I had already knew he was going to want something in return.

"Head under the table." I almost instantly replied, I wasn't scared to do anything for information.

"How about us two, hotel room, and head?" he leaned across the table, making his voice even huskier than it already was. Chance made me a dirty whore when it comes to him, but I forget that Cade is my Dom, but I really needed this information.

"Deal. Start speaking." I said while smirking.

"Me and Nina use to be Bestfriends. simple." He replied with a shrug of his shoulders. That's not the type of information I wanted, I pushed my had forward grabbing his already harden cock.

"Don't make me get rough with you Chancey pooh." I squeezed his throbbing cock tighter with each word.

"Ok ok." he groaned out licking his lips. "We use to got to every party together, we couldn't be separated. One particular one, one thing lead to another. No force field to spot my sperm from meeting her egg, " he chuckled before continuing.

"If you getting what I'm putting down. I was in love with little Meliki Chance Thomas. When Cade came in the picture Nina shipped him off to go live with her aunt. He's around 4 right now. I got and visit his 5 times a month, being that he's on the other side of the country." he said looking out the window with a longing look on his face.

"Does Cade know about Meliki?" I asked staring at the side of his face.

"Nope, he's the reason Meliki isn't here." he stated getting up from the table.
"Let's go" he smirked.

||||

As soon as we arrived at the hotel room, which was not surprisingly fancy, good thing Chance isn't a cheap stake. He instantly started getting naked and I followed pursuit.

When we were fully naked I got on knees slowly grabbing his cock, who was already inattentive. I looked up at him as I took his head into my mouth.

"Right there Syd." he groaned out. His body was so tensed up in a flash as i grazed my teeth over his shaft. He was staring to sweat, making me wetter as his prebody fluids laid on my tongue. My clit was throbbing from the his bright intense eyes staring down at me. I snapped my eyes away from him as my phone started to ring.

Shit. It was Cade.

I kept my hand on Chance cock, as I twisted and turned my wrist slowly making him tense up. I picked up the phone , also shushing Chances groaning, if Cade knew what I was doing and what I was doing it for he would have my ass.

As soon as I answered the phone I heard Cade's husky voice telling me to come home also hearing Nina shitty ass voice telling how good he had put it down on her.

I was slightly hurt, when me and Cade hadn't been in bdsm mode we'd got alone became friend, he told me he'd never fuck her again. Without anything else I replied with a quick yes sir.

Once I hung up I pushed my tits together as Chance slide his cock in between them. I had to get done with him fast, I wouldn't have time for him to pleasure me also. His groaning got louder as he removed his self from in between my chest and start to stroke his self at a fast hard pace with his hands. That had sent him over the edge, busting all of over my chest.

I had cleaned myself up in a record amount of time and put my clothes back on. He had came by my and grabbed my hair forcing my head back,

"Come back anytime you need more information sweetheart." smirking at me as he flushed his self against me also crashing his lips into mine.

|||

When I got home I knew for a fact Cade and Nina had sex.

Condom wrappers were in the hallway along with stained sheets.

I was hurting deeply and I didn't know why. I tried to rush to my room as fast as I could without having to ace Cade or Nina.

Without luck being on my side today, Cade stopped in front of me, examine me from head to toe, I saw his eyes focus on something, I tensed up immediately.

"What is that Sydney !?" he growled out grabbing a piece of shirt when my buttons hook at.

I looked down at it glueing slowly,
"Vanilla ice cream, it wasted on my shirt while I was eating it." i said quickly not wanting Cade to know it was some of Chances left behind liquid. He simply nodded and went off into his bedroom

||||

VOTE
SHARE
AND
COMMENT