chp : 5

I feel soooo fucking bad for not updating in 5ever.
also im changing who plays Syd picture at the top.
so here's a new chapter my little jelly beans.
do me a favor and comment so good werewolf stories , I'm addicted to them.

~~

Its been about a month with the altercation between me and Nina. Cade is constantly talking about how he's going to divorce her, but he seems to can't do it. Cade really hasn't been paying me much attention to me lately, I feel like I'm just another space in the house and not the submission that I'm suppose to be.

I've been just sitting in my room for the past month, for example right now im just sitting here staring at the carvings in my bed.

Cade bust through the door, taking me out of my state of peace. Staring at him as his made his way over to my bed, forcefully pushing my down by my neck in the bed. Not a sound or mutter came out of his mouth or mine, it seemed like the sexually level went up in the room.

Only sound heard throughout out the room was ripping of underwear, may I add a $40 dollar pair and the unzipping of Cade's button.

"Uh , Cad-" before his hold name could reach the tip of my tongue, a strong nicely tan hand came down on my check, making my head whip to the left.

"Next time you call me any other thing but Sir I'll have you hanging by your nipples." His hot breath fanned against my ear, as he slammed his throbbing cock into me. I didn't make a sound, hell I didn't know what would set him off. Cade still had my by my neck pushing me into the pillow pounding his pulsating cock, only noise heard throughout the room was slapping of skin on skin, and the clap echo that came from Cade's hand smacking both of my breast every other pound into me.

I closed my eyes feeling like it was the right thing to do, I didn't even open my eyes when I felt Cade get off of me.

I heard several slaps, following by stinging sensations on my stomach and thighs, I snapped my eyes open to meet Cade's dark ones.

"Did I ask you to close your eyes?" Cade gruff voice called out. I shook my head no before I quickly replied no sir, trying no to get another hit from the flogger. Cade realizing he needed his release, he got back on the bed grabbing my hips sliding back in my roughly. He pulled my up with his soft Palm on my back flushing my against his chest, with the other hand wrapped around my hair. In this positions, it made his throbbing cock feel even bigger in size than it already is, he gave a good 10 more long hard pounds before he released his warm liquid into me.

Without any word, Cade quickly put his pants on and walked out the room. I felt like that was weird of us to even have that type of connection in a bedroom, did he not want to go in the playroom?

I stood up getting ready to clean myself off when the door busted open again, I didn't try to cover myself up thinking it was Cade till turning around and seeing it was Nina , what the fuck was she doing in here.

"Wow Syd." Nina looked at my body up and down, I was grabbing a sheet to put around me before she snatched it away.

"What the fuck are you doing Nina, you know Cade will get mad just because you're frantninzing with me." i bark out at her snatching the sheet away from her. Not getting a reply she come up to my and take my arm pushing my back on the bed. She let up her dress getting on top of me.

"Just wait till I get rid of Cade and make you MY sub. " I flinched away as she forcefully said my. I pushed her off of my not feeling comfortable with her vagina rubbing on my thigh.

"Don't worry Syd, you know where my room is when you want to do a little scissoring." I mentally cringed, what the fuck is wrong with her.

I hurried in the bathroom to clean myself off before going downstairs to get food. I don't know if I should tell Cade about what happen with his wife or not. he might just blame me for it, who knows what he would do to me.

The only food downstairs was cereal and cheesy potatoes. what kind of wife is Nina? A bitch who tried to steal her husbands Submissions, I shivered just thinking at that. Cade walked in the kitchen.

"We will be going to the club tomorrow around 8. If you are not ready by than there will be consequences" with that he left out leaving my confused , why ?