chpt: 4

not edit.
may be a shitty chapter.
________________________
Cade pov.
I watched as her nice tan skin glisten under the ceiling light from the bath. God her body was beautiful, with no shame I admit it is better than Nina's body.

Sliding my hands slowly up Syd's body, starting from her wide smooth hips, making my way past her nice perky breast, all the way up to her wrist sliding the handcuffs to were the lock. I brought my hands back down to her hips, roughly pulling them up to were I can feel her wet core through my boxers.

"Moan for me baby, do not keep quiet." I grunt into her ear, sliding her purple lace panties off, pushing were my cloth covered erection meets her core once again. I see that Syd refuses to moan, I reached over grabbing a blind fold and lift her head up to tie it over her eyes.

"Cade. what are you doing?" Syd sweet voice mumbled out, but she hasn't realized it's too late for sweet.

I grunted out and smacking her thigh,leaving my red hand print "You will address me as Sir! You will not talk or moan unless asked. And orgasm is denied."

"Yes sir!" Syd whimpered out, which turned me on more. I reached to down to take my boxers off and to grab a purple body wand that I have gotten for Char, knowing that she likes purple.

"You may moan. Thats all I'm allowing." I stated as I turned on the vibrator pushing it to her, already wet clit making her wetter.

I left it there for a while, just because I loved the way her core is dripping wet, the way her moans are getting stuck inside her because of all the pleasure.

I kept the vibrator there as I push my already throbbing cock into her, pushing the vibrator down harder and thrusting my hardness deeper into her. I could see Syd was struggling to cum, I wanted us to cum together so I'm still denying her orgasm.

Needing my hands I turn the vibrator off, and place it to the side of us. I use my hands to grab her throat and use my other hand's thumb to push down on her clit as I thrust deeply and hard into her sweet wet cunt. Without asking or thinking, I believe that she is on birth control.

Watching Syd twist and turn under me, not wanting to have both of us to hold out
"You may cum Syd!"

As soon as I grunted out I exploded inside her, as she tightens around me riding her orgasm out. I could see char was worn out, watching her eyes flutter close.

I smiled to myself, finally a sub that I can say actually made me have a run for my money.

--

"Cade! What the fuck are you doing!" I snapped my eyes open to see it was Nina screeching at me. I had sat up to realized that I had felt asleep with syd ,who was still sleeping peacefully.

"Nina get out. Let me get dressed and wake her up!" growling out towards her.

"You slept in the same bed as her. What the fuck!" Nina screeching has now woken Syd up.

Nina saw that she was woken and slung one of the floggers I had out at Syd ,hitting her across the cheek,leaving red marks across her tan smooth skin.

Syd gasped and held the cheek where the flogger had hit her, looking at Nina.
I usually don't get angry about Nina reaction but something about Syd getting harmed made me angry. I usually don't man handle my wife, but she has crossed the line.

Getting up, I grabbed Nina by her throat leaving out the room with her trailing behind me.

"What the fuck is your problem Nina! Are you jealous what is it !" I spat out in Nina face. Nina looked far from interested, she was still trying to get back in there with Nina, she had this lust look on her face, did she like me yelling at her?

My wife rolled her eyes and simply walked away, like she hadn't just threw a flogger at my sub and had a list look on her face.
____

Why do you think Nina had a lust look? Who was it towards?
Vote please .
follow.
comment.
( if anybody have stories that want me to read. tell me and I'll gladly do it.