chapter 5- wedding- August

tw ⚠️: past s3lf-harm, light mention about
suic!de
feel freer to skip if you need too I completely understand!! Fanfic is kinda how I cope lol

"Dottie, you ready for this?" Penelope asked as she held the almost one year old in a small room.
"Mama!" Dottie squealed when she saw emily walk out of the bathroom. She immediately started reaching for her.
"Hi sweet girl." Emily said kissing her nose. "Momma will hold you in a minute. I can't get this damn earring in. Ah! Got it." Penelope handed over Dottie to emily.
"How's jay?" Emily asked as Dottie played with the necklace she was wearing.
"Good." Penelope stated. "Right Dottie? Mommy was so pretty and uncle Spence was being hopefully helpful while aunt penny is with mama?" Garcia said in a baby talk voice.
"I'm ready to marry her, Pen." Emily said.
"I know. She is too." Penelope smiled. "See you out there princess."

"Everyone give a warm welcome to the brides and their beautiful daughter!" Morgan said through the microphone as emily and JJ walked in with Dottie. Emily was wearing a beautiful white jumpsuit that had an open back and was low cut in the front but her scar from Doyle was not visible. And JJ wore a stunning white dress with flowers down the sleeves and lace.
"I love you." Emily whispered over Dottie's head. Dottie giggled. Emily and JJ laughed.
"Think she was talking to me Dottie." JJ laughed. "Em i love you. And Dottie we both love you."
They took their seats at the 'head table'.
After speeches and first dances and then more dances the party was ending.
Emily was swaying with a sleeping Dottie and drinking the last of the champagne in her glass when JJ walked over.
"We made it through." JJ sighed lying her head on emily's shoulder.
"Yeah I didn't have a panic attack." Emily smiled.
"I'm proud of you. You've been putting in the work and it's amazing. You emily Prentiss jareau are Amazing." JJ said kissing her lips.
"Hate to interrupt but I believe it's time for you two to head out and for me to take lil pumpkin." Penelope said.
"We've never been away from her for this many days." JJ teared up.
"What if-" emily started.
"You will be gone for 4 days. She is staying with her aunt Pennie, who is cpr certified and will be at grandpa Rossi's with uncle mo and Spence most of those 4 days. I love you two but she will be fine." Penelope said.

5 days later the newlyweds were at Rossi's for pasta dinner and to pickup and take home their daughter.
"You're back!" Penelope squealed opening the door for the couple. "We missed you!" She said hugging them.
"We had fun but god, we missed our girl." JJ said.
"Emily what did you do to your neck?" Spencer asked and then not even five seconds later blushed when she tried to push her hair in front of it as emily herself blushed. "I uhm well it's..."
"Way to go jayje." Penelope said as she walked a toddling Dottie into the kitchen where everyone was.
"Damn princess didn't think you'd let her be the one-"
Emily stopped morgan. "No, our daughter is in the room this conversation is over."
"Welcome home bella." Rossi said kissing emily's cheek.
"Welcome home bella." He said again kissing JJ's cheek.
"Your little girl is quite entertaining." Rossi said to the women.
"Oh yeah?" Emily laughed.
"Yes. I have a whole album in my photos to share with you guys. She is perfect!! Isn't that right peaches?!" Penelope said tickling Dottie's belly.
"Peaches. I thought Em was peaches?" Morgan questioned.
"Yeah, pen I thought I was peaches?" Emily joked.
"You were but you've been gumdrop for years and this one right here she just screams peaches!" Penelope said booping Dottie's nose.
after eating
"We should get her home." JJ said.
"Yeah, alright give me hugs peaches!" Penelope said as Dottie came crawling over to her.
"Goodnight, Cara." Rossi said kissing Dottie's cheek.
"Night guys." Emily said as they walked out of the house.
Once they were home and ready Dottie her favorite book, Baby Star, emily and JJ went to their room to get some sleep.
"Can't believe this is our life." Emily said applying moisturizer to her face.
"I know. I think about how me at 13 would never believe this is my life. I was little miss perfect and the thought of coming out. Which I didn't even know what a thing! Terrified me more than anything. And then Roslyn and everything and I just didn't... come out until you. You know I love you?" JJ said.
"Yes. You know I love you too right?" Emily questioned.
"Yeah." JJ blushed. "Sometimes i need a reminder I think."
"Can I tell you something?" Emily asked.
"Of course." JJ said sitting up in their bed.
"You're the first person. First person ever that I've slept with and not worn long sleeves with. Or shorts." Emily said shyly.
"What?" JJ asked running her fingers up and down emily's bare arms.
"My scars are faded really well by now but I've never felt comfortable enough to let any one that close. I know it's stupid and I did them to myself so I should know that I would have to deal with them, but the team and everyone I felt comfortable to stop wearing long sleeves and short sleeves and long pants. I never thought I would get there." Emily said as she teared up.
"Oh Em." JJ said kissing her temple. "I am so proud of you. Do you know that? Like so incredibly proud that you have shared these things with me. Okay? You are strong. Stronger than anyone I know. Your scars they make me realize how lucky I am to have you and remind me to cherish you because you're you. Perfect, beautiful, surprising, sexy, bright, you." JJ said.
"I love you." Emily said as her tears fell.
"I love you too." JJ said. JJ took emily's arm and kissed them with a loving smile.