chapter 4-Halloween (filler)

"Okay Dottie, you got choices here kid." Emily smiled. "Are you feeling a pumpkin and me and mommy will be cats or are you feeling lamb and me and mommy will be... uh whatever goes with a lamb?" JJ laughed when she heard emily.
"I'm voting pumpkin, because I mean look at that bow!" JJ said picking up Dottie and kissing her chubby cheeks.
"Will the lamb one be warmer though? I mean when we bought the pumpkin we didn't think it would be 27° on Halloween." Emily chuckled.
"What about both?" JJ suggested. "I mean like we take her over in the pumpkin do some pictures and then we put her in the lamb outfit when we're outside? Like for the hayride, trick or treaters, and whatever else Rossi has planned for the kiddos." JJ laughed.
"Who's all coming?" Emily asked.
"Rossi's daughter joy and grandson Kai, derek, savannah, and hank, Spence, Penelope, hotch and jack, that's all I know of. But it's gonna be fun." JJ said kissing emily.
"I know, excited for Jack and kai and hank to meet Dottie." Emily smiled.
"Me too." JJ smiled. "Let's start getting ready."
30 minutes later
"Jayje, you about ready?" Emily asked from the kitchen as she tried to get Dottie to eat some of the applesauce JJ left out.
"Yeah I'll be right there!" JJ answered.
Emily was in black leggings a flannel she had since she was probably in college and an old ball cap from a case they had a while back, and cowboy boots from god knows where. JJ entered the kitchen in overalls with one of emily's old flannels as well and cowboy boots. Her hair was in 2 braids and she had a cowboy hat on emily knew was from a trip to New Orleans.
"I grabbed a couple blankets already and have our coats by the door. Dottie's blanket, like the really warm one is- what?" JJ said.
"Nothing. You just look really good babe." Emily said.
JJ just laughed and kissed emily and then kissed Dottie on top of her head.
"We should get ready to head out though." She said.