Revenge

"Lucas." I called as I knocked on his door, well not his door but his office door. How would you own a door... I mean unless you built it but that's out of the question.

"The door's unlocked." Lucas replied as I heard a loud tiak! Sound. Was he trying to break his keyboard? Who angered him now? Eh, not my business.

Okay breath in... And out ...

I opened the door hesitantly clutching the towel tight as I walked into the room, he didn't even glance at me as he kept typing away at his computer.

"Do you need something Sia?" Lucas asked me as I pouted, come on I finally buck up some courage in me to do this and your not even looking!?

"Lucas..." I called trying to make my voice sound as seductive as I could while I walked over to him walking swinging my ass a little bit more then needed.

"Ye-" his mouth parted slightly as he just stared at me who stood beside him.

Damn it- athanasia your supposed to be trying to seduce him! Not being the one who's standing there blushy!

I looked directly at his gorgeous red eyes that I accidentally get lost in way too many times as I smiled trying to make it as seductive as I could.

I dropped the towel letting it pool at my feet as I watched his reaction, his eyes widened as his pupils dilated.

I walked over to him who seemed to still be processing my outfit choice, I mean this lingurine was quite nice if I do say so myself.

It was nicely strapped around my breast and crotch leaving enough skin where you would be filled but at the same time leaving alot up to imagination... Or you could just take it off me and leave nothing to imagination. Works too.

"Like what you see?" I asked with a mischievous glint in my eyes, I could see immediately how lust and love filled his red eyes as he turned his chair so his legs were facing me.

 "Sit." I wanted to melt under his one word command but I stood strong as I placed my hands on his chairs arm rest caging him in.

    He looked at me expectantly as I stood there looking at him, what do I do now..

  Slowly I leaned into his face kissing him on the lips, the moment I did that I felt him try to take over the kiss. I grunted and pulled away with a unsteady heart.

  "Don't be greedy, only take what I give you." I told him as he smirked.

  "Sia as much as I love you, know your place." Lucas told me as he took one of my hands and pulled me towards him.

"I'm compelled between bending you over the table and smacking that ass of yours for your little stunt." he said as he pressed my front against the table and applied some pressure onto my shoulders making my ass rub against him.

"or having you on my lap as I make you come undone with just my fingers until your crying and begging me to stop from how much you'll be aching." Lucas tugged me back into his and onto his lap with my front facing him as he secured me there.

"Lucas~ let me have the lead." I whined as I trailed kisses on his jaw, he chuckled as he laid back letting me do whatever I wanted.

  I looked at him as I losened his tie, fumbling with his buttons on his shirt.

  "Need help love?" Lucas mocked as I pouted, I leaned in to kiss him as a way of shutting him up as I try to figure out his buttons, he seemed shocked at first as he didn't return my kiss, but I felt as he started to return it. I wrapped up hands around his neck forgetting about his buttons trying to push his lips more to mine as he dominated the kiss.

He nibbled at my lower lap as I let out a content sigh while he kept torturing it. Biting, pulling and tugging at it. I felt his hands roaming around my back, while I struggled to keep up with his pace.

I broke the kiss panting heavily while he looked perfectly fine. My mind was hazy as I just looked at his lips, soft kissable lips.

"Your trying to kill me.." I told him between pants as he pulled his usual smirk.

"Your addicting athanasia. Tasting like fucking candy." Lucas told me as he leaned in for the second kiss, this one was more rushed, like was trying to get something instead of the passion that the first one held.

I felt his tongue lick my lips asking for entry, I let out a sound of reluctance which Lucas disapproved with a growl as he bit my lower lip hard. I yelped trying to retract from the kiss but he had his hand placed at the back of my head which preventing me from retreating.

I heard him let out a low moan as he slipped his tongue into my mouth and started playing with it, I felt my world started to haze with lust and lack of oxygen.

My world was started to go out as I practically melted under his kiss, only when he decided he was satisfied he let go of me giving me a chance to breath, I was panting. Like I just went for a marathon.

"Lucas..." I called as I leaned into his ear and nibbled his earlobe, I felt him leaving kisses on my neck.

"Hm?" He responded as a grin appeared on my face.

"Can we get Chinese for dinner?" I asked as I started bursting out in laughter while Lucas looked at me with the most dumbfounded Expression before he smiled and laughed.

"You vixen! How could you trick me like this! Now what do I do with this!" Lucas asked as I only then noticed the bulge in his pants which I laughed at.

"Awe poor thing. Take a nice cold shower." I told him as he grumbled.

"How could you treat me like this..." Lucas asked me as he pouted, why was he so cute~

"It's payback for tying me up, blindfolding me, gagging me then torturing me with the vibrator. Next time rethink your choices before torturing me dear husband." I told him as I lightly kissed his forehead before getting of his lap.

I'd say that revenge went perfectly.

Extra:

" But you enjoyed it , didn't you? You were practically begging for my touch sia." Lucas said with a hint of mischief.

"You made me." I shoot at him as an excuse but he chucked.

"Oh darling , if u wanted more you could've just asked me. " He teased as he gave me a wink.

I rushed out as i gave him a glare hoping it'd sink in his head.