Drunken

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Ri-

"Who's calling at 2 am in the goddamn morning?!" I answered the phone putting it to my ear and not bothering to see who called me, whoever it is must be some inconsiderate bastard to be calling at 2 in the freaking morning!

"Lu Lu~" A high pitched voice greeted me over the phone with slurred words.

Athanasia? Why does she sound drunk? Please don't tell me she's gotten drunk again...

"Hi sir. Sorry to call you but the Miss over here wouldn't leave and told me to call her dog..." A male voice told me as I sat up and sighed.

I used my shoulder to keep my phone to the side of my face as I opened my wardrobe and took out 2 jackets, the thicker ones.

"Where is she?" I asked the male who gave me the address I had to screw into my head. I put one of the jackets over me and held the other one in my left hand while I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket using my right hand.

I got into my car with all my actions being robotic while my mind was thinking about what upset athanasia this time, she had a pretty good temper which made people think. How did she let out any anger or sorrow? Here's the answer, drinking.

Did anyone know that? No, only me. Which is why she said to call her dog, because I'm literally like a personal service dog. And these are the times I regret telling her to call me when she needs someone to drive her back, but at least it's better than leaving her at a bar in the middle of the night.

This is the place right? I thought to myself as I looked up at the bar name. "Drunken". wow.. How creative...

I sighed to myself as I entered the bar, I knew I was attractive. And that meant the girls and even some guys looked over at me while I entered the bar.

My eyes quickly scanned the room and it immediately landed on the most attractive girl in the room, drunk and about to vomit. Athanasia.

I walked to her as I seated myself next to her, the barista seemed to be looking if I was the caller over the phone. I mean if i showed that i knew her i think that'll be enough for you to think i can take her home right?

"Athanasia.." I called as I rested my head against my left hand that was propped up against the counter.

"Wake up... It's literally 2 am, well 2:15 now..." I told her as she grumbled hesitantly, opening up her eyes revealing her jewelled blue eyes.

"Doggy" She said as a cheer as she lunged at me with a hug.

"Yes, yes. Ready to go home now?" I asked her as I felt her shake her head not letting go of the hug.

"Doggy... Their mean... " She told me as I heard a quiet sob, I'm going to need to throw this shirt and jacket into the washing machine the moment I get home.

"Who?" I questioned as she continued to sob.

"The staff... They keep saying that because I'm a girl I can't do what dad did..."

Are you serious? Hello? What century is this?!

"Shh.. Don't listen to them, you know you're capable. You can prove them wrong, right?'' I asked as she let me go and just stared at me before giggling.

"Wow... Oppa, Don't tell Doggy this but, you're handsome~ Oh- ops! I told Doggy he's the best, ah what do i do now.." She said as she stared at me and giggled while I tried my best not to roll my eyes.