Kiss scene

"You can't be serious..." I asked the director who smiled at me leaving the script on the table. The other staff were moving around us, probably getting ready for this shot which I didn't even know existed.

Imagine waking up to your friend texting you asking where you were and that there was a shoot today and no one told you. Plus on top of that finding that you had a page of the script missing for the past who knows how long you've been doing this drama.

"He agreed to it too?" I questioned again pointing to the guy who was doing who knows what standing at the corner.

"Yes" The director told me as I sighed dramatically, knocking my head against the table.

"If it helps, I heard a lot of people say he's a good kisser." The director added as I felt my cheeks flush red while I glared at him, betrayal was the right word to use for how I was feeling right now.

What did I really expect when I agreed to work with the dude standing in the corner reading the script like he was reading a newspaper and on top of that I know, I know from experience that he loves to get it right. You won't believe the amount of times he had us stand face to face rehearsing lines.

"I'm sure it'll be fine." The director adding trying to comfort me as i groaned, kissing scenes... great....

Have you ever kissed someone you were not interested in and on top of that have like 4 cameras on you filming every angle while you stand there with the other person awkwardly trying to make it look passionate?

Yeah. Ew. Believe me when you're friends with an actor till the point where they seem more like a brother and you have to do a kissing scene, it's the bane of my existence.

"Athanasia."

"No. Don't bother me right now and let me sulk." I told the guy behind me as the director got called away, probably to do some directing... hah, director is doing directing. How funny.

"Do you hate it that much?" Lucas questioned me as he took the seat in front of me. How uncomfortable it must be to sit on a chair that had been just warmed by someone else's butt.

"If only I kept my mouth shut about ever liking you." I said as I knocked my head against the table. Hell, you have a new participant who wants to join you. Please open the floor under me and eat me whole.

"That was high school. Plus if you like me shouldn't you be looking forward to this? I can hear you complaining from a mile away." Lucas quizzed.

This dude in front of me was my high school crush, yes i told him this before when i was drunk after the whole "It's a wrap!". I don't like him as a brother but the idea of kissing him is off putting.

"I like you, which just makes it worse if this ends up being awkward." I informed Lucas who scoffed.

"Trust me, it won't be awkward." Lucas reassured me as the director called for us... Okay... Game face on. Well actually a masked face... Whatever!

I got up from the seat and left my script on the table going onto the set.

"Start from "What's the plan" Ready? Action." The director yelled.

"So... What's the plan Sir?" I asked, trying to make my voice more seductive as I pulled on his tie.

"What do you want the plan to be dar- Shit."

I along with most of the staff couldn't help but laugh when Lucas lost it, it was uncommon for him to forget his lines half way.

"Cut! Lucas please stay focused." The director said as Lucas apologised, and here I thought I would be the stumbling fool. One of the staff rushed over to reset his tie.