but my heart

╔═══════════════════╗

꧁ Chapter 14 ꧂( ❥ ❀ hayamii _ meina ||| シ )╚═══════════════════╝

꧁ Chapter 14 ꧂
( ❥ ❀ hayamii _ meina ||| シ )
╚═══════════════════╝

Heeseung hyung, do you recall anything from what happened in the hospital?    >  

   <   Uhm not really?
   <   I remember Jungwon taking care of you overnight
   <   Sorry Hoon, you'll have to ask him for more details

Sunghoon rolled onto his back and threw his phone beside his head, onto his pillow. He winced thinking of the pain he experienced just moments before. About two weeks had passed since he threw up the first marigold and after that, he had been consistently coughing up the flowers. He barely had any strength left to even get out of bed. The pain was enough to drive him to the bathroom, but after that, he'd collapse onto his bed without another thought.

He ruffled his hair and carefully swallowed down a small gulp of water. He could drink any more than that at one time because of the small rips along his throat. The doorbell rang and he sat up, not knowing who could've come over at 9 pm. Sunghoon got up and rushed to the door, looking through the peephole to see Jungwon smiling while holding a bag. The older male opened the door and Jungwon's eyes lit up.

"Hyung! I brought you some food!!"

Sunghoon tipped his head to the side.

"Why though? I mean thanks but why put in the effort into bringing me food?"

Jungwon frowned and dropped his head to look down.

"Sorry... I just thought maybe we could eat together..."

Sunghoon cleared his throat and quickly comforted the younger boy in front of him.

"I never said I didn't want to. Come on in, what did you get?"

"I got seaweed soup and noodles. You told me your throat has been feeling sore so I thought this would be okay?"

The older smiled and placed the food down on the table. He hesitated, unsure if he wanted to go forward with his thoughts. He decided to heck with it and took Jungwon's hand, pulling the smaller boy into a hug. Sunghoon pressed his nose into the crook of Jungwon's neck, letting out a shaky breath.

"Hy-hyung?"

Jungwon was unsure of what to do. Neither of them was the type to initiate physical touch so this was unexpected. The younger slowly wrapped his arms around Sunghoon, resting his hands on Sunghoon's back.