I just want you to say

╔═══════════════════╗

꧁ Chapter 16 ꧂( ❥ ❀ hayamii _ meina ||| シ )╚═══════════════════╝

꧁ Chapter 16 ꧂
( ❥ ❀ hayamii _ meina ||| シ )
╚═══════════════════╝

"Jungwon-ah, I'm going to head home now. I have a dinner scheduled with Hyunsung hyung."

Jungwon waved goodbye to Heeseung, smiling as he did.

"Say hi to him and his girlfriend for me. I really need to visit him more often, I haven't seen him in forever."

"Nah it should be the other way around. He said your mom doesn't want him to visit"

Jungwon rolled his eyes as Heeseung let out a chuckle.

"Eomma always complains about why only you come over. Hyunsung hyung is just lazy, anyway take care hyung!"

Heeseung smiled and walked away. Jay had left a few hours ago, he had told Jungwon that he couldn't bear to see Sunghoon like this. The younger understood and bid him farewell. That left Jungwon to play the waiting game for either Sunghoon to wake up or Sunoo to come out of the bathroom.

Jungwon sat outside and took out his phone. He scrolled through his camera roll, looking at photos that he and Sunghoon had taken together over the years. He smiled, reminiscing the memories knowing that he would never experience the same happiness ever again.

"Jungwon...?"

Jungwon put down his phone and looked up to see Sunoo. The older's eyes were glossed over with tears and his pink-tinted nose gave away that he had been crying. Jungwon stood up and pulled Sunoo into a hug without hesitation. Sunoo clung to Jungwon, letting his tears flow out once again.

"It's okay Sunoo hyung... just let it all out..."

Jungwon mindlessly played with the hairs behind Sunoo's neck as he comforted the older. A simple hug was all that was needed for Sunoo's emotions to crush the floodgates he had put so much effort into putting up. Once Sunoo had calmed down, Jungwon sat down while pulling Sunoo down to sit beside him.

"Where did Jay hyung go?"

"Oh, he left after seeing Sunghoon. He didn't really want to see Sunghoon hyung like that..."

Sunoo hummed and lightly pat his cheeks.

"I understand... so what about you? How come you're still here?"

Jungwon blinked at him and tried to actually think of a reason. To be completely honest, he didn't even know why he was still there.