Fifty Three~

Mitsuri's thoughts of you!

-------------------------------------

Aries: "There are times where they acts like a ten year old child but they're still fun to be around!"

Taurus: "They're always solving problems on their own but still help me out when I need it! They're so cool!"

Gemini: "They always manage to make me blush whenever they talk to me which happens a lot."

Cancer: "I can always depend on them when I need it! They're like an older sibling!"

Leo: "They've saved me from tough situations more times than I can count. I hope I can pay them back someday!"

Virgo: "They're always so calm and confident whenever they face problems. They're so amazing!"

Libra: "They're always worried about my well being. I hope their taking care of themselves as well!"

Scorpio: "They always have this mysterious aura around them but whenever we talk, they always speak so passionately about things they like! It's really adorable!"

Sagittarius: "They're always out and about and always talk about how they're going to spend their time after all of this is over. I always end up smiling whenever they talk to me!"

Capricorn: "They've always been so focused and serious when it comes to the Demon Slayer Corps! It makes them look so cool!"

Aquarius: "They always manage to make me laugh at the most inappropriate times! It can be really embarrassing!"

Pisces: They're so sweet to me and they're really adorable! Ooh~! I hope we can hang out more in the future..!"