Seventeen~

Kyojuro's thoughts of you!

-------------------------------------

Aries: "When they put their mind to something, nothing can stop them! They're truly admirable!"

Taurus: "They're very hard-working and seem to get along well with Shinazugawa!"

Gemini: "They can adapt to situations easily. However, they need to work on making decisions faster!"

Cancer: "They value their friends and family and I admire that!"

Leo: "They strength is on par with Himejima! I am truly envious!"

Virgo: "Everything about them is perfected to a point! Astonishing!"

Libra: "For such a kind soul they're skills will surprise you so watch out!"

Scorpio: "Their loyalty to the corps may be even stronger than mines! No wonder they were able to climb the ranks so fast!"

Sagittarius: "They're able to learn and adapt to things quicker than others and always keep their expectations high! They're a strong ally indeed!"

Capricorn: "They tend to bite off more than they're able to chew but they always manage to come out on top. Impressive!"

Aquarius: "They're intelligence may be even more advanced than Shinobu! A worthy ally to have in battle!"

Pisces: "They have a kind soul but tend to doubt themselves! They need more confidence!"