Fifty Seven~

Gyomei's thoughts of you!

-------------------------------------

Aries: "They react on pure impulse sometimes. It makes me worry."

Taurus: "They can be reliable at times when they aren't lounging around. They tend to say outlandish things."

Gemini: "They talk a lot and seem to get along well with others. They're usually the one to lighten the mood when things get tense."

Cancer: "They're always looking after the other slayers in the lower ranks whenever they go on missions with them. They seem to chat with Kanroji a lot."

Leo: "They usually request a bigger sum of money whenever we get paid but tends to give majority of it away to the less fortunate. Their often caught in misunderstandings with the lower ranked slayers."

Virgo: "They're often misjudged by others and tend to only talk with a selected few people. From the few times we've conversed, I can tell they're a good-natured person."

Libra: "A lot of the lower ranked slayers seem to like them. They're a kind person."

Scorpio: "They keep to themselves and not open up about their past very often. They don't seem to get along with people most times."

Sagittarius: "They possess a young and free spirit but that doesn't deter them from their job as a demon slayer. The only times we tend to speak is when we cross paths or are assigned on missions together."

Capricorn: "They don't talk about themselves often. They have a strong will and headstrong ambitions."

Aquarius: "They're always hard at work and are usually the one to lead the more intellectual conversations."

Pisces: "They try to help out whenever they can even when they aren't best suited for it. I feel the need to protect them even when we aren't on the battlefield."